Happy couple forever

The days were passing.  

ROSID enjoyed their romantic life at home together which was filled with more and more love day by day.  

Siddhant never miss the chance to show his naughtiness with ROli and ROli too enjoyed his naughtiness a lot.  She too will not leave any chance to go naughty with him.

Not only in the personal life, but also ROSID worked hard together and expanded their company to great extend to other cities too.  Now Roli is not only Manager of the company but also one of the Director too.

Roli's creativity talent & Siddhant's marketing and presentation talent worked successful in getting the company to new heights.

After three years, Roli gave birth to cute Boy baby and after two more years one cute Girl baby too.

They were named Vaishnav & Vaishnavi.

Vaishnav was typical like Roli while Vaishnavi was typical like Siddhant.

ROSID gave good education to them as well as culture.

They were experts like Roli & Siddhant in handling any situations.

Once they were grown ROSID handover the work of handling the company to them.

SId: Vaishnav & Vaishnavi, Now you both are grown and also finished your education.  It is time for you both to take care of the company.  You have all technical qualifications for handling your company and also some practical knowledge by coming with us to the company in your holidays.  So there is nothing for us to guide you specific in handling the company.  The only advise we can give to you for handling the company is 'No' for 'Yes Boss'.  The people who just say 'Yes boss' are just trying to act as supporters and in real we are not sure what they will do behind.  But the people who really wish the welfare of the company says 'No' like your mother who impressed me by her 'No Sir'.  Those are the people who really dont agree for whatever Boss says and think & do good to the company.  Am i right darling?

Roli: Exactly.  Always say 'No' for 'Yes Boss'.  All the best.

ROSID blessed their next generation to handle the company successfully...