Marriage shopping

Roli & SIddhant get into the car.  

When Sid was about to start the car, ROli hold his hands and lean on his shoulder and started crying.

Sid: Roli Darling, Why are you crying now?  We have replied them well.  No need to worry for what others gossip.  We know about us well.

Roli: Thank you.  Thank you very much.

Roli kissed on his cheek and hug him tightly.

Sid: ROli Nothing happend to get tension & no need to thank me.  I only said everyone the fact.

Roli: Still I am very lucky to get you as my life partner

Sid: You know what our Nagpur client said.  I am lucky to get you as my wife.  Even others know who is lucky darling.  Now like a good girl bring your cute smile on you face.

Roli blushed.

Sid: Oh God! Roli, i only told you to smile.  If you blush like this.  I cant drive the car without getting something from you.

Sid pulled her more closer and moved towards her lips...

After a while.. ROli pushed him slightly and moved away from him..

Roli: Lets go everyone will be waiting for us in the shop.

SId: Hmmm.  Ok.  Lets go.

ROSID went to the cloth store to purchase their marriage suits..

All were selecting the Lehenga for Roli.

Mataji showed one grand Lehenga.

Mataji: Roli is it ok?

Sid: Mataji!  This will be very heavy for my darling.

Mataji smiled.

Sujatha showed one more to her.

Sujatha: Is this Ok Siddhant?

Sid: See how the bead works.  Even if occasionally Roli keeps her hands above that.  It will surely create scratch.  So not ok?

Gauri showed one more.

Gauri: Is this ok?

Sid: This color will not add beauty to her.

Mataji: Siddhant, we all will sit there.  You better select her dress as per your choice which will add beauty to her, which will not scratch her, which will not make her feel heavy.

They all went to sit in the chairs leaving ROSID alone to select the dress.

Roli: Siddhant, what is this?  Let them select naa.

SId: How come?  I cant accept anything for my darling to wear.  I will select which best suit her.

They were seeing further so many lehengas and he was rejecting maximum with some or the other reason. 

ROli blushed.

Finally he selected beautiful Lehenga with grand embroidery work without any beads which harm her and not heavy too.  But the color was very beautiful in Purple color.

Sid: How is my selection darling?

Roli: Very beautiful.  

SId: Like my Roli darling.

They showed the lehenga to their family and everyone liked it.

Seeing the big neck, back open & a dhori,  Sujatha & Gauri looked at each other and smiled.

Sujatha went close to Roli and whisper.

Sujatha: ROli Is this Siddhant selection for the purpose of helping you like that day.

Now only Roli realised similar neck pattern on Lehenga & also wonder how Maaji come to know about his helping.

Roli turned pink and down her face in shyness.

Roli: We will select some other dress.

She said looking at him.

Sujatha: ROli, let it be.  No need to change.  Just enjoy.

She said with a mischief smile and moved from her.

Roli: Siddhant all because of you.

Sid: ALl because of me!! what are you talking Roli?

Roli: Maaji knows you helped me on that day & asking whether you selected this to help me.

Sid: Oh!  I too did not notice that darling.  Its good.  But how they know about it.

Roli: You are asking question to me how they know?  I told you naa on that day no need that too in my house.  I think they have seen.

Sid: What happend is happend?  Just relax and think how i can help to wear this.

Roli: No need.  I do will be having my cousin sisters to help me in the marriage hall.

SId: But Darling!  I think you are forgetting something any way.

ROli: What! What i forgot?

Sid said something in her ears and ROli turned pink hearing that.

Roli: Siddhant!  Remember we are with our family and not alone.  Otherwise.

SId: otherwise..

He asked raising his eyebrows.

ROli hit him by her shoulder softly.

Roli: Darling can we romance later... Everyone is looking at us.

Sid: Hmmm.  Agree & Ok for now.  

ROSID smiled looking at each other.

All elders who did noticed the younger ones love towards each other felt happy and smiled looking at each other...