Roli's parents acceptance

Roli parents without talking anything tried to go out of the room.

Roli: pappa, sorry.  During this trip only he proposed his love & I decided to tell you today after returning home.  But before that we had misunderstanding which just cleared.  You have come to know about us.  I am sorry.

Jamanlal: roli, though we feel bad to know about your love like this still feel happy that you are in love with good person

Roli was happy in hearing this and hug him.

Her parents shared a happy smile and went out of the room.

Roli with a smile jumped to her bed.

In a while sid called her.  Roli received the call as she switched on already knowing he will call her.

Sid: roli darling are you relaxed & happy now

Roli: yes I am very happy.  You know my parents are happy knowing about us.  My father liked you.

Sid: hmmm.  What is the use when daughter does not like?

 Roli: who said I don't like?

Sid: if you like then why no kisses since picked the call.

Roli kissed & sid too

Roli: OK now

Sid: OK.  But only one feeling

Roli: what it is?

Sid: your parents might have come little later.  We might have not let the kiss incomplete.

 Roli: you are very naughty.  As if not kissed for years.

 Sid: you are right.  Still.  No problem I will adjust with my PA in the office tomorrow.

 Roli: oh! What will you do If PA take leave tomorrow.

 Sid: not possible

Roli: why? Why not possible?

 Sid: this MD alone not waiting for PA but also PA waiting for MD.  So no chance she will take any leave.  Am I right?

Roli blushed: what can the PA do when her MD is so much in love, so handsome, smart & naughty too..

Rosid talked to each other for long without having interest to disconnect the line.

They were eagerly waiting for the next day to meet as MD & his PA in the office...