15

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
Areum
╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

I went to class as usual. I felt so lazy that I didn't bother to put on make up.

The Dreamies were being themselves as usual. I got
used to their noise which was calming in a way that I was friends with Jaemin and Jisung. What bothers me, an empty seat behind me. Did that sucker slept late? I placed my bag on my desk and turned to Jaemin.

"Are you going to ask where is your dear Jeno is?" Jaemin shoved a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes at him. "Is it wrong to look at you, Na Jaemin." I spat bitterly. He just casually chuckles as he glances at Haechan. "You're red actually." Haechan points out.

I widen my eyes as I repeatedly patted my burning cheeks. Holy shit no! I slowly placed my hands down and glared at the two of them. "I'm just concerned about the journal. I need to give it to him." I let out a sigh. How am I supposed to give this to him? Jaemin's expression changed. "Oh yeah, I kind of forgot about that." He bashfully chuckles.

"I can go with you." He suggested which made Haechan's eyes widen. "G-Going where?" Haechan asks again.

"To Jeno's ma-house." Jaemin answered calmly. "What? it's kind of important for you, Areum." He points at me with diction. "Wait, what's the deal of going to Jeno's place?" I looked at the both of them. "Jeno rarely accepts visitors." Haechan spoke up first before Jaemin.

"But it's school related." Jaemin defended. "He won't mind as long you're with me." He sounded convincing. For the sake for my grades. "When are we going?" I asked which made his face lit up. He checked his schedule on his phone. "I've got to go Renjun's needs since he's in the DREAM party list. Can you wait for me at the hallways near the entrance? We'll ride my scooter in going to Jeno's place." He looked at me with satisfaction.

"You're not afraid of scooters right?" He looked concerned.

"Nope. I'll see you later at 3pm?" I waited for his reply. "Sure." He nods and gave me a soft smile. I went back to my seat and tried to blur out Jeno's presence. It is weird of not having him around. No one to bicker at, no one to talk to and no one to look at.

I must be going crazy.

I saw Rae Lin talking with the other girls. Jane quickly approached me and she had this worried look. "Can we talk later?" Her voice was alert that I immediately think that it was urgent.

"I'm kinda busy later. I'm going somewhere." I felt a bit sorry for not saying yes. Jane was the type of person to understand. "It's okay. It's not like it's urgent." She can't fake her tone. I know it's bothering her so bad.

"You can tell me here and now though." I held her hand. She looked distressed and shook her head. "It's not safe." She whispered. I raised an eyebrow at her before she went back to her seat. That left me puzzled, Jane doesn't like things to be left out of the blue. I left that thought and focused more on important tasks.

It was around lunch, I didn't eat with Jane nor Rae Lin. I was left alone in a table near the trash bin. "Unniee!" A familiar voice from afar made me lift up my head. It was Taehee, rushing towards me with her lunch. She sat across me as she panted from running. "How is your SC thing?" I urged to ask first before she starts.

"Fine." Her answer felt incomplete. I raised an eyebrow at her. "Okay!" She placed her hands on the table. I guess she did have something to say. "Someone's jeopardizing Renjun sunbaenim." Taehee whispered. "Are you going to be happy about that? I mean he's not in your party list." I casually said that made her frown.