Chapter 19

-Chapter 19-

"What did you do?" Colton asked, eyes wide as he heard his best friend's very girlish scream.

"I just let karma do it's thing," I smirked, crossing my left foot over the right as I sat on the couch in the living room, "That's all."

"That doesn't sound like karma." Colton said pointing towards the stairs where the screams where coming from. "What did you do?"

I scoffed, "I can't believe you're not believing me."

"It's hard to when you have the mind of Satan and also when you're capable of literally anything." He deadpanned.

"True." I smiled cheekily. "You know me soo well."

He sighed shaking his head, "Can you tell me what you did? You said you needed my help, but you didn't tell me anything."

"Well, remember you said he hates neon colors? Neon pink more than the others." I said still smiling.

"Uhuh," He said giving me a look, "What did you do?"

"Well, first, I put neon pink dye in his shampoo. Permanent dye. Then, I painted two of the walls in his room neon green. And then I stuck post it's on his car. All neon colors. That's it." I said smiling cheekily.

"How did you paint his walls?" He asked, disbelief written on his face.

"I had a little help at night." I smirked.

He shook his head, "That's probably not it. What else?"

"I swear! That's all." I said raising my hands in surrender.

"You!!" A very angry Elijah come storming in. "You did this."

"No I did not!" I exclaimed and then rolled my eyes scoffing, "I don't have to explain anything to you."

Colton was trying to cover his laughter by coughing but he failed miserably.

"Dude, you're supposed to be on my side!" Elijah exclaimed.

"I'm sorry man," Colton finally laughed out loud, "You have no idea how hilarious you look."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and angrily stomped away.

"Don't forget to check up on you car!" I called out after him.

We heard a loud gasp and then feet padding away loudly.

After a few minutes came the most shrilling scream ever.

We both fell back in our seats, laughing hysterically.

~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you painted my car pink.." Elijah muttered huffing.

"Oh grow up," I said rolling my eyes. "You're lucky I went easy on you."

"Easy!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, be thankful she didn't do what she usually does," Rayan muttered under his breath shivering, "She once put my hair on fire because I accidentally broke her heels."

"It wasn't an accident, you did it on purpose." I deadpanned.

"No." I raised my hand silencing him when he was beginning to argue, "That happened a long time ago. Forget it."

"Long time ago?" Rayan exclaimed, "It happened three years ago! Right before you left, you left a burning reminder to remember you buy."

"Oh hush!" I rolled my eyes.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Elijah slowing getting up and leaving. I huffed rolling my eyes. "Pussy."

"I have to tell you guys something." I said, my mood taking a 360 degree as I sat up in my seat.