Long Year Part 2//

" ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟ/ɴ ɢɪʀʟ/"

Y/n's POV:

After going to Professor Dumbledor's office Luna and B/F/N and I went to the Library to cool off. Sadly the person I wanted to avoid was in the room. Draco Malfoy. 

" He staring at you again Y/n." Luna says dreamily as she walks over to an empty table and pulls out another issue of the Quibbler.

I sigh and follow her and B/F/N pokes me and teases me about the blonde beauty. As we sit down I see Pansy Parkenson join Draco and try to madly flirt with him. Somehow that made my blood boil. I shake of this feeling and return to my long awaited homework, glancing at them ever so often.

" Y/n? Earth to Y/n?" B/F/N says as I snap out of this trance, and stop looking at Draco and at Luna and B/F/N. They were giggling. 

" What's so funny?" I ask as they giggle again. It was getting on my bloody nerves and I didn't like it.

"Seriously. What's. So. Funny?" I ask again as they point over at Draco and Pansy. Pansy was trying to snog him and he was fighting her, with a scowl on his face.

"Oh boy. This is going to be such a fun year." I say sarcastically as I roll up my parchment and flounce over to the exit, passing Draco and Pug Face Parkenson.

( A/N: Another chapter done! Yikes, I haven't updated on Roman's page for so long. Yikers. Anywho, she will update the Eric Blunt one sometime and just give me a suggestion and I shall deliver. xx rae