Mean III // Blunt

All was well with Kate and Erich, because they had hope. Hope might just be the only thing stronger than fear. It had been 7 months.

7 months since Erich drank.

7 months since Erich had left Kate.

7 months of keeping his promise to Kate.

But there was a new problem arising. And that problems name was the one and only...

Kevin Meyers.

That's right Kevin was slythering to the picture again, and let me tell you it wasn't pretty. Kevin Wanted full custody of Kate. Of course this pissed Erich off more than anything at all.

'How dare he?' Erich thought.

'How dare that fat drunken alcoholic bastard try to take my Kate.'

ERICHS Kate

This did not go down pleasantly. Of course Erich would have nothing to do with Neyers. The young billionaire found out that if Neyers got a hold of Kate he would have to pay child support. And oh what a fortune that would go in Neyers pocket. He would get half of Erichs profit.

But of course that old bag wouldn't use it for Kate, hed only I use it for drugs and cheap hookers. Erich wanted Kate to have nothing to do with this, and that's how it was. She had nothing to do with it, almost for a month! But then tragedy struck. One of Kates teachers asked her about the situation and that's when Kate got angry.

Erich said her father died at war. Though Kate was small she was perfectly able to understand this.

He lied.

Erich instantly felt regretful.

"Erich why, why do you keep lying to me? All you do is break promises you make to me."

"I... "

"Erich why we're you extra nice to me on the day that man hit me? "

"Because I didn't know if you would die"

"Shouldn't you be nice to everyone everyday because you never know when there gonna have there last day and keep your promises because if you keep breaking then to me I cant trust you, because my teacher says don't trust liars"

"Kate I.... "

"I wanna meet my dad"

"No."

Erich didn't need that. 'Sure Kate let's go meet our biological father who abandoned us for drugs and cheap hookers'

"I HAVE A RIGHT"

"I SAID NO"

"JUST LIKE WHEN YOU SAID NO TO STAYING HOME WITH ME AND GOING OUT WITH CINDY INSTEAD, IT'S YOUR FAULT I WAS BEATEN IT'S YOUR FAULT I WAS DYING AND IT'S YOUR FAULT I WAS RAPED"

Oops.

Kate hadn't said anything about the rape because she was embarrassed but now he knew.