You see this is one of the things I love about her she will kiss me no matter who is in the roo. That just let's me know she cares. She deepens the kiss and run her nails down my abs. Oh shit she is horny. That's her sign whenever she does that she wants me now. Then there is a cough behind her. I forgot her father was in the room. I'm dead.

"On that note I will meet yall at the house. I have to drop off the rest of Erin things. Remember what I told you Alex."

Once he left Tia climed into bed.

"So you wanna tell me what got you all worked up?" I asked her with a smirk. She got all shy and looked down. I picked her head up.

"My queen your crown will fall. No need to be embarrassed. I'm all your and that includes all of me."

"Well I was thinking about the first time we um um made love and I remembered everything."

"Well when we get home I could give you a taste if that's what you want but you might be doing most of the work." I said with a wink

"Oh baby I don't mind at all. As long as I get to have you inside of me then in ok with that."

"Anthing for you my queen."

"Oh yea I  changed the appointment so you could be there. It's in three day."

"I love you so much my queen."

"I love you my love. You sometimes. I don't know if I should call you my king or queen?"

"Anything you call me is fine my love."

"Well I do love calling you ZADDY." she said in a whisper in my ear then softly bit it. Damn the things I wish I could do to her right now. She then moved down to my neck before things got to heavy Anika came in the room.

"As much as I would love to see yall get it on and even me join yall need to leave. Here are your discharge papers." She said smirking

"I see that Tia likes to mark her territory as well. But if yall ever want a third let me know" she left not before looki g back and winking.

"Ok baby I'm going to have to help you get dressed." I nodded ok and she  helped put on my pants. She handed me my shirt but I had to wait. She took out the IV and then I put it on.

"Do the kids know on coming home today?"

"Nope they think I'm staying here the night and they are coming in the morning."

"Well it will be I nice surprise since they could only stay an hour during the week. Then I have to go to the office soon. I want to open up another building."

"Well baby that might have to wait until you can walk by yourself. Until you are all healed up you have to use a wheelchair and then we will see ok baby."

Even though I hated that idea I knew it was her only caring for me. So I just nodded my head. I don't want her to worry or stress so whatever she says goes. The doctor brought in the chair luckily it's a motor one and I'm ok with that because I don't want Tia to have to punch me around. But how was I going to get around the house. Shit it's a big house too.

"Don't worry baby Dave and Emily have made the house wheelchair ready. We figured you were going to need one with that gear on your leg."

"Damn can you get anymore amazing. You are fucking perfect."

She looked at me and blushed.

"Damn and you keep looking better and better especially with that blush."

"Baby stop it. Your going to make me look like a stop sign."

Once I had the control of the chair down we were able to leave. It took a min to get to the front but when we got there I saw Dave standing by a new car.

 It took a min to get to the front but when we got there I saw Dave standing by a new car

"Hey kid how are you?"

"In good pops. Where you get this?"

"A friend. We are renting it until your all good. Do you like it?"

"Yea pops it's nice and clean."

Once we were in the car I  hooked my phone to the bluetooth and played Kahlani all the way home. We got there and I didn't see Jessica's car.

"Yo pops where's ma at?"

"Oh the twins had an doctor appointment to go to."

"Pops you could have went I'm sure Tia would have drove me."

"Non sense kid. She has my mom with her so she is ok. Your our daughter too ok."

I just nodded not know how to react. Yea he as called me his daughter many times but this time I felt like it was the truth.

I saw Emily waiting at the door with Kim right by her side. We got out and Kim ran to me.

"Damb bro I missed you so much. Don't do no shit like that again."

"I do not plan on it anytime soon. But what's up with you and Emily. You asked her out yet or what?"

"Nah bro I haven't got the balls to yet but I will. Right now I'm just getting to know her you know."

"Ok bro but don't take long bro. She would be good for you. Anyway how you liking the house?"

"It's good but why you change...."

"Hey Emily how are you doing?" I saw Kim's eyes widen and her give me a nod as to say thank you.

"I'm good Alex. You know work then home with the kids. Plus this one here is always asking me questions." She said pointing at Kim who was blushing.

"Can you blame me for wanting to know a very beautiful woman better." Now that's what the fuck I'm talking about. Show her you can play that game too.

Kim was now smiling since she made Emily turn into a tomato.

"My love let's go get you cleaned up before the kids come home."

"But...."

"Dont question me baby just follow she said running her nails down my abs. How the fuck could I forget she is horny as hell.

"Ok my queen. Well I will see you two later and by the way y'all would make a cute as couple." I said smirking making Emily blush more and Kim send me a head nod.

Once we got to the room I went straight to the bed.

"Yes baby just where I want you." She said locking the door. When she turned around she had this predator look on her face and I gulped.

Oh shit. Am I ready

Hey Guys and Gals.
I hope yall enjoyed that. Thank you for reading it. A special thanks to Tyleahhinton13 and juicy122606 I really appreciate the comment and the message. Thank you. So the next chapter starts off with a little sexy time so if yall want that imma need. 45 votes and 🤔 12 comments. Ok guys and gals do the damn thang 😂. Can't wait to talk to y'all.

Tug