Eyes of A Killer

"Mother, Father lets go."

"Kaname you go save those two over there, they will be the ones to save us all I know of it."

"What will you two do then? I won't leave without you, the only reason I'd leave Yuki like that is to save you two. There's no way I'd leave you both  behind so come on."

"Kaname if you stay here all of you will die."

"I don't care I won't leave you both here to die like Yuki."

"KANAME WATCH OU-"

"What did... you do... to... me..." His conscious blurred away bit by bit by bit

"Don't worry it's just a tranquilizer dart, were taking all of you with us to headquarters which will be the perfect hell for you. What are you standing around for go carry them to the truck so we can bring them back."

"Boss should we get the girl too?"

"Go ahead but it would have been better if she were alive, but money is money."

They all traveled past the safe barriers of the school and headed to a large and tall building that intimidated anyone who went near it. The truck pulled up to this building and began carrying our bodies inside one by one.

Aomine and Kise both just regained consciousness.

"Aomine do you know where we are?" As quiet as he could say

"Of course I do, were in unicorn land where unicorns poop rainbows and barf gold dust. How the hell am I supposed to tell where we are?"

"Try to move a little do you think that you can break loose?"

"Yeah I think I can."

"On the count of three get ready to make a run for it. Ready, 1... 2... 3."

Flashes of punches went by and in a matter of moments all of the guards were out cold. But at the same time while all this was happening all the video cameras had there eyes on them. An alarm was set throughout the whole building causing all of the soldiers to begin to march toward where Aomine and Kise is.

While students attend school the school does in fact unleash magic power from within, but for many safety reasons they have to seal a certain amount of magic power depending on how strong a person is. At this moment of time both Aomine and Kise was released from the schools binding because they were not on school grounds anymore. When there magics were unleashed it created a blast strong enough to knock all the soldiers down, but not enough to keep them down permanently. Taking this opportunity they dashed for the forest. 

As these events were happening Yuki, Kaname, and their parents were being rolled into the building, headed toward a large room. Each footstep could be heard bouncing off the walls. *tap... tap... tap... tap...*

Yuki's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes just a crack to see my surroundings, from what I was seeing I wasn't at the school. What exactly happened here? Come on think Yuki think. So first some strange guys broke in, then what else. A spear, went through my chest. Wait what? Aren't I supposed to be dead? OH MY GOD! How am I alive after that, what the hell am I... Oh wait vampire got it....  Does that mean everyone else thinks that I'm dead then? That's it I've got an idea!

I let myself fall back "asleep" 

I felt my body lift up and then get placed into a box type of container. I opened my eyes to find that they put me in a coffin logically because they thought I was dead. A large explosion blasted me and my coffin across the room, which conveniently gave me the advantage to hide and then finally make my move.

I hid behind a large piece of debris that had fallen from the the ceiling, I took a moment to catch my breath. *deep breaths in and out*

After one more deep breath I slowly peek at what caused the explosion. Two tall shadows stood at their special entrance they made, the dust began to thin out and revealed Kise and Aomine standing there probably searching around for me. I ran up to them tackling them into a hug. 

"I'm so glad you both are okay, I'm soo sorry that I got you into this mess!" I said in between sobs

"Yukichii your alive! I'm never letting you go!"

"Kise your hugging me too tight! But what happened to you guys?"

"That spell the school put on us wore off, but for some reason nothing happened to you."

"Oh I see, I know I've dragged you both into this but can you guys help me find my family?"

"Yuki we can do it no problem, don't worry about us."

"Thank you, you guys. You two go find Kaname for me I'm gonna go find my parents."

After digging through piles and piles of debris my heart breaks thinking about how I might not find my parents after all these years and then to just lose them just like that. Then I hear rocks begin to lift up but I didn't know where it was coming from, so I stopped and listened again... Then a hand pops out then another but then the hands had stopped moving, I grabbed the pair of hands and pulled as hard as I can. I start moving rocks out of the way bit by bit until... There they were in front of me. I shook their bodies over and over frantically trying to wake them up. My mother opened her eyes first just barely, then my father as well. They had been weakened because of the explosion and how they put all there power into protecting me and Kaname from the blast. I left them to recover to check if they had found Kaname, but it looks like Kaname found them instead of them finding him. This moment of relief only lasted a moment for me.

Coming out of the ground was a man with long white hair that covered his eyes, paired with his mischievous smirk making you wonder what exactly he's thinking about in that brain of his. But for a moment I saw them... Those eyes... His glare made me tremble in fear, I know that this man isn't human... Then what kind of monster is he?

To be continued...