Its Time For A New War To Begin

"Bye Miss. Ayaka I'll see you tomorrow."

How in the world am I supposed to find out about my family's history when everyone was thought to be dead but no it seems my parents are somehow alive and well somewhere out in the world! 

"Ughh I just wanna rip something apart!" I see the sheet that covers the picture in the back of the room

I yank the sheet off and slam it to the ground, I feel much better after that. I pick up the sheet so I can put it back where it belongs, but this picture why... my parents. Why is it a painting of my parents? I let my hand rest on a part of the wall near the painting suddenly I was flipped to another room. It was a library but it obviously had not been used in a long time. One wall was covered with a family tree that took up the size of the whole wall I see a branch with my parent"s names.That branch then led down to two names one of them was a girl's name that was burnt or smudged the other was a mans name that man's name was Kaname Kuran.

Walking to the closest set of shelves I take a red book down and begin to read. Names and names were there I guess this was connected to the tree because all the names seemed to match. I flip through the pages each person here in the book were all dangerous wanted people, all of them went to this school like me. The last page has information about my parents. Haruka and Juri Kuran both went to The School for Good and Evil. Both on the day of midterm exams were considered in an unknown category. To mankind they were dangerous no one knew if they would betray us then annihilate everyone around them. In 2000 both have gone missing from the world there whereabouts are unknown at the moment. They have given birth to two children, a boy and a girl their whereabouts are also unknown.

What does this mean and why would this school have this information anyway. I decide to put the book back I notice a paper wedged between two books. It was a wanted poster showing my parents for 10 million beli. I go back and keep the wanted paper in my pocket. I'm back out of the small room full of curiosity and just why is the government so afraid of my family?

I walk out of the hallway so in thought that I bump into Misa chan without noticing. 

"Oh Misa chan sorry about that are you okay?"

"I'm fine but you have to be careful Yuki or else you could have really hurt someone. Are you okay you seem out of it?"

"Yeah I'm fine thanks for worrying."

"This won't do you probably need a break from school how about you go to an event with me!"

"What kind of event is it?"

"Nothing much were just going to a festival everyone is going so you have to come too."

"Wait I have to..."

"Bye see you tomorrow at 8:00."

"Well I guess I have to go now. She is so troublesome. I guess its okay to have fun every once in a while."

But I still wonder where out there are my parents? Where is my so called person named Kaname Kuran?"

To be continued...