Reunited Friends

Later on...

"Shiro why are we doing this?"

"Yuki its fine we should deserve a break once in a while, plus its best that we get to join in school activities as well."

"Oi Yuki, Shiro you guys are here too?"

"Yeah do you know why exactly we are doing this."

"No but all I know is that were not the only school doing this, maybe you can ask one of the photographers."

"Yuki why don't you go ask one of them." Kaname says while pushing me along  to one of them

''Excuse me?"

"Oh is there something you need or disagree with?"

"Well I just have a question about why were doing a photo shoot."

"Oh I see they didn't tell you yet, I can tell you all about it. This school is not the only one in existence, there are other schools that are trying to be number one. To do that there is a magazine named Glamour which shows selected students to represent the school positively, our customers that read this are the whole kingdom and all around the different worlds no matter how far. Starting today you will be featured in this magazine every week. We haven't been publishing any out because of a few circumstances but now were back in business, we also have this on a sight for everyone to see. Get the picture!"

"So that means every school tries their best to show how good they are and people just rank them."

"Yes that's a way to put it."

"When are we going to start the photo shoot then?"

"Oh soon we just have to wait fir a few other students from another school to arrive."

"Happy I asked now he says we wait for some other students to come... Well I think their here now I guess."

Walked in a group of  people came in and oh my god they looked so fricken cool. First walks in a girl with hair pure white and lovely blue eyes. Along after her came a guy with green hair and eyes and his fingers seem to be wrapped. After him came in...

"KAGAMI" I tackled him in a hug

"Eh! Yuki I didn't know you go here!?!"

"Yukichi do you know this guy?"

"Yeah we were best friends when I lived in this other town but I didn't expect to see him here like this again. Kagami meet Shiro, Aomine, and Kise."

"Nice to meet you, this green guy here is named Midorima, then we have Kuroko, and she is Akemi."

"I think we should tell the photographers we can start now, right guys? Sir were all here now!"

"Thank goodness now come on lets have boys first then we'll have the two ladies after that. Now here are your pairings Aomine and Kagami, Shiro and Midorima, finally we have Kise and Kuroko okay now lets get down to business."

Akemi and I just here the sound of shuffling feet, people telling others orders for wardrobe. I don't know if it was just me but Aomine and Kagami seem to have very similar personalities. 

"Akemi-san! Yuki-san! Its time for you two to get ready now."

We both were put in white dresses up to half of our thigh. My hair was put into high pigtails accessorized with pink roses. I wore a cross necklace and knee length lace socks. Akemi's hair was put into low pigtails she had a white headband and she wore knee length blue and white socks.

Me and Akemi come out to ask everyone how we look but everyone just stares at us making us feel uncomfortable so I guess Akemi thought one of us should say something.