My World Has Been Dyed Red

"Lets go eat now."

"Yuki are you okay? You've been drinking a lot more than you've been eating." Aomine worries

"Yeah for some reason today me throat is really I mean really dry, but its nothing."

*ding ding*

"Akemi is going to a party she wants us to come too, do you guys want to go?"

"Yeah. Sure."

"Okay then were all going we'll see you all later"

I drag Kaname to an empty closet. 

"Kaname I am so thirsty whats happening to me?"

"Its okay your vampire side is beginning to awaken ever since last night your craving blood that you haven't had yet, please just hold out a little longer."

"Good morning Miss. Ayaka and Miss. Saki what are you both doing here? I thought we don't have class anymore?"

"We don't both of you need to tell what went on last night especially you Yuki."

"Well we first saw a bright flash so we went to go check it out. We thought of splitting into groups of two so we did and from what me and Midorima saw there was nothing."

"So now what happened with you Yuki?"

"Well as Shiro said we all split up. Me and Akemi were walking and looking around and then suddenly we saw a man walking towards us, he looked harmless but we kept out distance. He began to mumble something but we couldn't here what he said then that's when he lunged at us. We began to run I let Akemi hide somewhere close by and had her watch my back while I attacked the monster. I don't know how but at first I had no weapons at all nothing in my hands but then I felt a power surge through me and then I fought, I guess training was successful after all."

"That's all right?"

"Yes that is all."

"You guys can go now and do what you want to do."

"I'll meet you at the front later with the others. Bye." 

Time Skip To Later 

"Who's ready to have some fun! We have everyone now so lets go."

We arrive at this mysterious area kind of gangster like that's when we arrive at the place. It was so crazy all I saw were people in such stylish clothing and I'm seeing no person that isn't having fun.

"Come on you slow pokes I think I see Akemi over there. AKEMI! "

"Yuki your here finally what took you so long? Nevermind about that but the first thing we need to do is bling you guys up. Yo Kagami come help the guys."

I was put into a red crop top that said bad girl and some jean shorts, and you just cant forget my Obey snapback  I mean come on. Then there's Aomine put into jeans a white shirt with a black jacket. Kise was put into a white shirt with a black vest on top of that he had on an orange cardigan. He had on some capri colored jeans and finally a fedora! Kaname was put into a pink shirt paired with some jeans and then a tan blazer.

"Dang I didn't know you guys can look this good!"

"You don't look to bad yourself Yuki." 

"Thank you very much Aomine."

"Yukichi don't you think your showing off too much!"

"Kise have you seen the people around here this is fine don't worry. Lets go party!!"

We partied into the night and took a few selfies *wink wink*. 

"Hey Akemi whats that huge cluster of people over their?"