Reunited Once Again

''YUKI!"

"Misa you don't have to shout out that loud, look now everyones staring at us."

"How else would I get your attention," Misa childishly whines

"Never mind lets go have fun okay."

"Hehehe about that I am meeting up with a guy I met in school is it okay if I leave you alone?"

"Go on I don't mind, go find your prince."

"He's not my prince yet. Oh he's here! Bye,"

What do I do now? I guess I'll just roam and I hope I find Aomine. I spot a cluster of cherry blossom trees by the edge of the festival where its not so lively and loud. Each step I take in my geta sandals create an echo throughout the grove of trees. I see a tall figure under a tree thinking its Aomine I quicken my pace but this person had too long of hair to be Aomine or Kise. He turns around and looks at me with his brown eyes.

"May I help you?"

The moon seemed to highlight every feature on him, all the way from his long brown hair that flowed down his face.

"I just.. was... I just was walking along since its such a beautiful night this really takes you away from all your problems right."

"I guess your right."

"Whats your name? My name is Yuki Eto nice to meet you."

"I can't tell you my name."

"What do you mean how come?"

"Do you wish to die..."

"Ex..Excuse mee..."

"Just as I said..."

"Just tell me your name stop kidding around."

"My name is... Kaname Kuran."

Kaname Kuran that name seems so familiar.

"Now you die."

His eyes glowed red at any moment he was ready to lunge at me. Why did that name seem so familiar, think Yuki think before you get murdered. 

I yank the sheet off and slam it to the ground, I feel much better after that. I pick up the sheet so I can put it back where it belongs, but this picture why... my parents. Why is it a painting of my parents? I let my hand rest on a part of the wall near the painting suddenly I was flipped to another room. It was a library but it obviously had not been used in a long time. One wall was covered with a family tree that took up the size of the whole wall I see a branch with my parent’s names. That branch then led down to two names one of them was a girl’s name that had been burnt or smudged the other was a boy’s name that boys name was Kaname Kuran.

"Wait! Your name is Kaname Kuran right?!?"

"Yes do you know me from somewhere?"

"Please don't kill me I've seen your name in this family tree I saw."

"Family tree?" Now returning back to his calm state.

"Yes my parent"s name were on a branch and then it led down to your name are you guys cousins or something?"

"It led down from your parents branch am I correct."

"Yes."

Suddenly Kaname grabbed me into a tight hug.

"Is there something wrong what happened?"

"Yuki your my sister and I'm your big brother. After all these years being chased down trying to find you, to find out your okay is a miracle!

"If I'm your sister then why do I have a different last name? Why did everyone say that our family died of a sickness?"

"To protect you we gave abandoned you on someone else's doorstep. You were taken in as their own but in reality they were just complete strangers that decided to start to take care of you and live a happy life. But sadly that family died from an illness that was not curable at the time. The reason why you didn't catch it was because that you inherited our families genes that have supernatural immunity and other stuff. It all starts way back when but we don't really need to know about that right now. The main reason I'm here is because every certain part of my life I need to live somewhere so I was planning to move to a school near here."

"Bye Yuki be safe."

"Bye oni-san you too."

To be continued...