Where Do I Belong...

Yuki P.O.V

        I wake up hearing all the girls in a frenzy trying to look their best. I ask one of the girls what in the hell is going on? "Mid Term Exams are today! It tells you if your more evil or more good. If your result is evil and your in good, well say goodbye to everyone because your moving to the school of evil. So hurry and get ready!"

         I jump out of bed and start to get dressed. Unlike the other girls I took way less time to get ready, and I wore a lot less makeup. I run to the theater where exams were being held. I look around stunned as I see all the students,  I was surprised, I didn't know we had so many, there were thousands!

        After an hour everyone is finally in the theater. One by one students are called and taken behind the curtains they each come out different some are relieved and breath deep slow breaths then others come out shaking unable to breathe. I was the last to be called and I do as others did, try to act calm and follow instructions. I go behind the curtains and see a paper on a desk surprised it was like any other quiz. As soon as I finish a bright red word pops up in front of me saying unknown, before I can even react everything goes black...

        I wake up seeing the two people in charge of the different schools. One was a beautiful woman not a single detail out of place with her blue eyes that seemed like the ocean. The other was a pale skinned woman with glowing eyes full of hate and anger. But it didn't matter who was who there sharp gazes scared me making a shiver travel down my spine. 

"Your test results were unknown your neither evil nor good. This has never happened but now it has, so who exactly are you? Because, to make the test say that you have to be some unknown creature," The two say in unison.

"I swear I'm human please believe me." *my eyes begin to change to a deep green*

"Hey your eyes just changed color!" *hands me a mirror* Says the evil one.

"Why did my eyes change color? This is the first time it has happened."

"Yes it is strange but disregarding that we need to find out which school you will belong to," says the beautiful woman.

"Yes yes that is true so will you stay in the good or become evil," adds the evil woman

"I will... be... good... but I still want to hang out with evil."

"So that is your final choice then. If you ever need help you can ask us. My name is Miss. Ayaka," says the beautiful woman

"And mine is Miss. Saki."

"Whatever you do no one can know of this, okay. If something like this went out to the school it would be chaos." Miss. Saki whispers in my ear.

          Before I know it I was transported to my bed my clothes were even changed. That night I couldn't sleep I lay there thinking of what will happen to me from now on...

To be continued...