Upcoming Ball?

Yuki's P.O.V

It's been a month since me and Kise broke up and I still can't get in good terms with Aomine.  Today I was with miss. Ayaka with the other good students practicing proper etiquette of eating. Sitting straight with my elbows not resting on the table wasn't easy, it shouldn't be this fricken hard!

"Psst'

I look to my left seeing a cute girl with curly blonde hair.

"You can eat now she said so. Oh and my name Misaki, but you can call me Misa chan," Misa says with a smile

"Oh, thanks for telling me. My name is Y,"

" Yuki chan right? Everyone is talking about you and Kise. So everyone is trying to guess who you will go to the dance with. All the guys are trying to ask you at the perfect moment,"  Misa chan following a wink

'Wait but why me and what do you mean by a ball?"

"You didn't hear there is a ball on Christmas, so each couple will also bring each other gifts. Romantic isn't it."

"Oh I see so why do guys want to ask me then?"

"Some want to make Kise jealous. But your way prettier than the average princess or girl. We have to go, lets hang out some other time k byee." 

Time Skip Next Day (In Miss. Ayaka's class) 

"Settle down ladies,  as you all already know you will be having a ball very soon." (All girls class. Both good and evil)

(cheers)

"You didn't let me finish. Ahem... Mr. Seijuro please bring in the others."

Boys begin to line up at the front of the classroom standing tall and straight, ( Once again both good and evil)

"Kyaaaa!" girls in classroom.

"Gentlemen and ladies both need to know how to get ready for a special event of some kind no matter who you are out there. So today both the girls and boys will be helped to get ready and learn some things here and there," Says Miss. Ayaka 

One by one all of us get dolled up looking like king and queens. I look at the girls marveling how beautiful they all look compared to me, I seriously think that Misa chan was lying earlier. 

Finally its my turn I enter a dressing room full of elves and fairies going around trying to get people ready. I sit down and it felt as if it went by in a flash.

I walk out in a lace white dress with a sweet heart neck line and spaghetti straps. For accessories a white flour was put in my hair. Trying to go walk back without a person noticing was impossible. As soon as a person would come out their eyes will follow wherever you go.

After me Aomine and Kise comes out walking side to side hair styled and suits tailored like male models. I couldn't help having my cheeks blush as red as Mr. Seijuro's hair. They both stand next to me Aomine on my right and Kise on my left. The last few people come out ready to partay!

"Now that you have been prepped you will prove your dancing skills that you've learned and put it to the test. Now go pick your partners and dance till the end of class." barked Mr. Seijuro

Kise was about to grab my hand until Aomine had grabbed mine and swept me along to the dance floor. Kise ended up with Hitori as usual.

I didn't want to make eye contact with Aomine which caused me to look down at our feet. 

"Oi Miss. Eto when you dance look at your partner in the eyes and close the distance!"

I followed his orders afraid of him jabbing me with his red scissors he always carries in his pocket.

A silence fills our dance until we both decided to stop this silence, I let him speak first

"Let's stop being like this... Us not talking and stuff."

"Yeah I think so too!"

The rest of the time in class is filled with us laughing and us catching up with together so far.

I began to stare at him but I didn't know what my body was doing and kissed him.  I backed away in shock thankfully it was the end of class and I took the chance to run out my face red and my heart beating fast.