I Don't Need Love

I froze in that spot on the verge of tears until I see Kise look up seeing me, I notice this so I run as fast as I could to my room, my mind had a million thoughts going around. Why was Kise with Hitori? How come I didn't cry after seeing that? Will I really make it to the end of the school year?

        I hear a knock on my door. ( I had to move out from my old room with other girls because of my situation.) I stay silent... " Yuki its not what you think it is... Please open the door and let me see your face." I slam open the door and slap Kise in the face knocking him to the ground. I walk to the the large room where my new "classroom" is. My hands begin to tremble... How did I even slap Kise that hard anyway, did I earn unimaginable strength after the exam.

        There are a line of dummies to the far left wall. I run to lock the door, I take a deep breath trying to feel if anything different happened to me. A chill fills the room I open my eyes to see what caused that. A frost covers the surface of every inch of the room. A cold fog begins to form a ring around me.

(Authors P.O.V)

Yuki breathes in a deep breath and lets her mind take over.  The ice begins to move in unimaginable ways, but Yuki believed she would be able to do much more than just this. Her eyes glow a crystal blue and with a blast all around rained ice crystals.

Yuki looks up and feels the warmth of the sun travel through her body from her fingertips to her toes. Her eyes glow a faint orange the whole room is begins to melt she sends a slash to one of the dummies scorching it black. 

A smirk covers her lips and then her eyes change color glowing brighter than ever but was soon extinguished after hearing someone try to open the door. Yuki unlocks the door but quickly hides behind the door, she then escapes while the student wasn't looking.

As Yuki lay in her bed that night she felt as if she was a whole new person all she felt was the adrenaline rush through her veins. At some point of time she doze off and fell into a deep sleep.