•6•F͜͡a͜͡l͜͡l͜͡e͜͡n͜͡ h͜͡e͜͡r͜͡o͜͡ p͜͡a͜͡r͜͡t͜͡ 1

Death is the only thought that scares me~Theo mikaelson**

**

Theo's pov
"Who's bitch ass idea was to knock me out before I was gonna kill that pesky Salvatore trash" gritted the young hybrid to his uncle who was to the side of him next to the table sorting his wonderful elixir. Theo's backed ached immensely making him groan in pain.

Elijah sighs from the table as he glares at Theodore for cussing. But another presence walks into the room. "Well, it sounds like you won't be needing this anymore"taunts the original but still keeping his emotionless face all the while. Theo looks away from Stefan Salvatore because every time he stares at the youngest Salvatore he gets this warm feeling that he can't shake off. "Feeding her vampire blood Rendered it useless".  But Stefan walked away with no clear emotion on his face. Theo sighs in annoyance as one Salvatore left other took its place.

"Damon"grumbles Theo has he covers himself with a pillow. "Tell Elena I'll be back before nightfall, we'll proceed as planned Elijah says to Damon. "And Theo  please do restrain yourself from killing Damon he's not worth it"chuckles the original. Damon shrugs his shoulders seeming very uncomfortable around Theo.

Elijah vamp speeds out the Salvatore house leaving one angry hybrid with one vampire. Damon smiles at Theo with his bloodstained teeth showing through. "Motus" chants Theo while Damon on the other hand goes flying out the window with a crackling snap. "Much better" mumbles the hybrid.

**

Damon's pov
The older Salvatore cracks his neck while sitting on the bar with ric by his side, "I screwed up"mumbles Damon. "Yeah you did"says Alaric while drinking his Bourbon shot. "Gentlemen" an unknown voice says behind the two. "Why so glum?" Damon's facial expression morphed into confusion and realization.

Damon turns around looking at the hybrid in-front of him with annoyance. "Klaus, I presume." The hybrid smirks, "in the flesh, thanks for the loaner, mate."  Damon stands up while walking steadily but very casual to the hybrid. "Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" Questioned Damon while glaring daggers at Klaus. "I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelgänger, just thought I'd remind you not do anything you'll regret"states Klaus while smiling. Damon unbothered by this chuckles a bit.

"Thanks for your advise, but I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement by any chance, huh?" Damon says while faking a smile. Klaus looks at Damon then to Ric, "he is kidding right?" Alaric replies with a simply "no, not really." "I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things aye mate" says Damon mocking the hybrids tone. Klaus smirks falls off, "let me be clear, I have my vampire, my werewolf, and everything I need, the ritual will happen tonight, so if you want to live to see tomorrow don't screw it up"declares the hybrid. 

"Oh and one other thing my son Theo shall be returning to me with the doppelgänger for the ritual" says Klaus. Damon's head pricks upon hearing Theo's name. "Why do you need him"casually asks Damon to Klaus. "To make him a true hybrid of course none of that witchy stuff in him you know" Damon is shocked to hear this. "You would kill your son" grits Damon even tho him and Theo aren't in talking terms he's like a little brother to the Salvatore. "Why not"says Klaus walking away.

**

Theo's pov
Theo's eyes shot wide open, crackling fire could be heard all around, the smoke making his eyes turn glossy. "Omg Theo you okay", Elena's voice made Theo stand up without any hesitation. "What's happing, the first thing I remember was sleeping in stefan's room cause it's comfortable and then the last thing I recalled Aunt Jenna knocking me out"says the witch rubbing his jaw. " she was compelled by Klaus to bring you here, to the ritual says Elena with a sadden tone lacing through.

"Hey son" Theo's eyes grow even wider before him stood Klaus his father, he ran to the front of Elena and Jenna to protect them.

**

💙Until next time❤️