•4•E͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ o͜͡f͜͡ d͜͡a͜͡y͜͡s͜͡ 1

When's there love there's sacrifice but of that union hate is born~ theo mikaelson ___________________________________Theo's pov"Uncle what I'm failing to understand is that there's a whole family of originals and I'm part of that questions" Theo ...

___________________________________
Theo's pov
"Uncle what I'm failing to understand is that there's a whole family of originals and I'm part of that questions" Theo pacing around the Lockwood mansion. Elijah gives a simply nod towards his nephew. Theo's pacing stops to a halt, "what am I" mouthed Theo to himself. Elijah sighs and lays down on the couch looking for way to cut the tension in the room. "From what I've gathered dear nephew your a hybrid werewolf siphoner and that's all  I have at the moment"replies uncle Elijah sipping some type of drink.

"That's it"yells Theo making Elijah choke on his drink making the poor original spill the drink over his suit. Elijah facial expression morphed into a vampire for a couple of second but it quickly left has it came. "Sorry uncle"mutters the hybrid siphoner with a frown clearly visible to see. Elijah let's out a huge sigh in defeat. "It appears you have, what I believe to be puppy eyes and a few centuries ago your uncle Kol would massacre villages and afterwards have that same face when he would get caught by me cheerfully"states the noble vampire.

Theo cracked a grin, "loving this family by the minute"chuckles Theo. And with that Theo jumped on the couch letting his sleep take over. "Goodnight nephew we have much to discuss"says Elijah while Elena quietly enters the room.

********

Theo was sleeping soundly in Stefan's room where Elijah placed him and tucked the blanket to cover him. But Theo heard whispers somewhat close to him talking. "You won't" mouthed Elena and as Elena was leaving Damon's room, Damon vamped speed in front of her, "there is another way suggested Damon looking at Elena with his vampire face showing.

"Damon no"yelled Elena with that he ran to Damon's room and what he saw made him boil with anger. "Get your hands off my sister Damon"shouted Theo startling the vampire. "Motus" mumbles Theo making Damon fly across the room landing with a thud while Stefan came into the room with worried eye looking at Elena. "What did you do?"Yells Stefan,  Damon looks around the room with no guilt on his face, "I've saved her life, you're so bent on dying, at least this way I know you'll come back" mouthed Damon to Theo and Stefan while Elena sobs on the floor.

The Salvatore boarding house started to shake violently with such force everything seemed to float and all eyes on Theo. Stefan started walking slowly to Theo seeing how distressed the teenager was. "Am going to kill you Damon"says Theo with no sign of backing down. Everybody was shocked to see Theo in this state, Elena tried talking him down but it fell on deaf ears. The raven haired vampire showed fear on his facial expression. Theo started mumbling words in Latin making everybody take a step back.

And with a thud Theo was falling on the floor but Elijah caught him. "I believe this is were I say omg" grins Elijah.

___________________________________
Sorry for it being short but am back guys from school and now have time to write in this book and wow thanks for showing support 💜💜💜💜💜