•5•E͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ o͜͡f͜͡ d͜͡a͜͡y͜͡s͜͡ 2

You may not be my bother by blood but fate chose us to be siblings for a reason theo~ Elena to Theo___________________________________

___________________________________

The Gilbert's house
The whole Scooby gang is at the Salvatore house talking amongst themselves with Elijah while Theo sits on the couch with a pounding headache he got from his uncle Elijah just because he wanted to kill Damon. Theo was clearly upset about the whole situation, the boy kept saying omg this and omg that.

While Elijah looked at the boy wondering how is this even Niklaus child. Elena couldn't shake off this feeling off her chest that's been bugging her ever since they all found out that Theo is Klaus son.

Elena stood up from where she was siting and looked directly at Theo. "Maybe Theo could fight Klaus when the ritual happens, he is Klaus son after all"admitted the doppelgänger. Theo's expression morphed into a hopeful one. Upon this realization Elijah vamped speed towards Theo with an angered look. "I forbid this act Theodore Mikaelson"lectured Elijah with many expressions visible on his face.

Theo looked baffled at first but none of the less the boy stood his ground. "I don't care for a father I never knew Elijah"claimed the young hybrid as he walked towards Elena. "And if he wants to get Elena for the ritual he'll have to go through me" decide.   Theo while giving Elena a reassuring hug.

Elijah gives out a big sigh knowing he couldn't keep his nephew under control when it comes to his family.
__________________________________
Sorry for keeping it very short. The next chapter will be a hellish ride. Father vs son until next time guys💜💜