•2•Im͜͡ y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡ f͜͡a͜͡t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡r͜͡

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." — Uncle Elijah
___________________________________

Klaus/ric pov
"Oki, pop quiz." "The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct"? Questioned Klaus in ric's body. Katherine spoke up from where she was being held. "The dagger was used to kill Elijah, you'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house" declared Katherine as she spoke with fear lacing her voice.

"Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is" said Klaus as he was putting on a sweater. "The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah, ohh that guy is a buzz kill" synthesized Klaus looking at Katherine.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna" explained Katherine. "Right." "Elena's Aunt for all the lies about isobel"muttered Klaus.

When Klaus mentioned Elena Katherine froze, she was worried that Klaus might figure out about his son. But Klaus saw this and smirked. "What Else are you hiding from me Katherine" urged Klaus as he compelled Katherine. "Bonnie is trying to find a way to kill an original preferably you" snickered Katherine as she glares at klaus with hateful eyes. Something didn't add up to Klaus so he asked another question.

"Who the hell is theo Gilbert" whispered Klaus in Katherine ears as he leaned in. Katherine gulped trying to resist his compulsion. "He's your son" practically yelled Katherine as sweat started forming on her forehead. Klaus took a step back anger visible on his facial features. "You lied" Klaus suggested as he looked at Katerina.

"In 1991 you slept with a girl from a coven in Portland,Oregon and since she was a siphoner, somehow she managed to drain the curse that was on you but only for a split second, but I guess that allowed the loophole know as Theo to exist" explained Katherine as she looked at klaus with a smirk.

"Once again I have out smarted you Klaus" mocked Katherine with a smile forming on her face.

"Anthea Parker" mouthed Klaus as his expression softened. "They killed her you know, but not before she gave me the baby and I ran until I left the baby with the Gilbert's" "it's sad really I wanted to raise the baby myself and use it as a revenge against you" sassed Katherine looking at Klaus.

Klaus smiled as he snapped Katherine's neck and walked out the door with a smug look on his face.

"Guess its time to teach history" Klaus muttered as he looked at himself in ric's body.

******

Theo sat on his chair usually the one behind Elena's. He's still kinda of dazed from waking up in Elena's room, he felt like a week has past. Elena showed a paper for the 60's decade dance, to Stefan who gives Elena that really face as he disapproves of the idea. Elena sighs and shows the paper to Bonnie who smirks back at elena. While Theo wiggles his eyebrows at elena. Elena smirks back at Stefan in triumph knowing she won. "Hello" says Klaus in ric's body.

"What are we learning today" sighs ric as he looks in his book. Theo spoke up "with the decades dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week" states Theo with a proud smile. Ric/Klaus looks up at Theo, 'he looks so much like his mother' noticed Klaus. "Right the sixties" mutters ric as he catches a glimpse of the doppelgänger he's been looking for.

He's starts writing on the chalk board "the sixties I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but actually they kind of sucked, except for the Beatles of course" babbled Klaus in ric's body.

*****

Theo was sitting on the tables with the girls having a discussion when a random girl came up to the table.
"Hey elena, there you are. This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you, if you're going to the dance tonight" replied the young girl to Elena. Theo look dumbfounded by this and started giggling like a school girl, Bonnie lightheartedly shoved him and they both smiled at each other.

Bonnie looked back at the girl who spoke with Elena, "tell him she has a boyfriend" stated Bonnie with confusion written all over her face.

"You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight" said the girl looking at all three of them. Theo ignored this and decided to take a bite off his apple."Look for him, his name is Klaus" Theo bit his tongue when the girl said Klaus. "Oh bloody hell" muttered Theo under his breath as his tongue started healing due to his werewolf side.

Elena shocked by this spoke up "I'm sorry, what did you just say?" "His names Klaus" says the girl cheerfully Bonnie looked around with suspicion laced on her facial features. "Where is he?" "Is he here." Questioned Bonnie. The girl simply concluded with the words "I don't know." 

While Bonnie and Elena where distracted he touched the girl and he began to siphon the magic that was caused by compulsion. Elena and Bonnie only know that Theo is part werewolf so he was careful doing this he didn't want them know he was part siphoners. 

The girl simply walked away dazed about what just happened. "Well then girls shall we get this party started" mentioned Theo pretending to look unfazed by this.

*****

Theo entered the gym in his rose tuxedo that Elijah gave to him the same day he told Theo about his Heritage. Theo sighed has he looked around at the sweating teenagers dancing to the beat of the song that was playing. Theo met up with Elena and Bonnie and the rest of the gang.

"Thanks for being here, everybody" the girl named dana said through the speaker."We have a special shout-out tonight" addressed dana."This is for Elena, from Klaus" mentioned the girl.

Theo was getting uncomfortable from all this noise and the mentioning of Klaus.

A few moments have passed as Theo seen damon dance with Elena and then he advanced to Bonnie. He felt as something was gonna behind the scenes. He seen Bonnie and Elena head out to take some fresh air so he followed them. When he got there they were arguing about something until Alaric came.

"Klaus has Jeremy" stated ric in panic mode and thus this sent the girls in two panic mode as well, the girls followed ric while Theo was close behind.

*****

Elena and Bonnie noticed Theo behind them and they formed a light smile even tho the situation was dire. "Ok, so where are you taking us?" Mouthed Elena as she speed walk with Bonnie. Theo was now in front of the girls but ric was still walking faster so Theo could barely keep up. "Just a little further" said ric as they kept walking.

Theo felt a strange sensation feel through out his body. "Wait, something's not right" yelled Elena. "Where's Jeremy"Frantically asked the Bennett witch as they kept walking.

Ric startled to chuckle this sent chills down Theo's spine."I just had to get away from that dance" cheerfully admitted ric.

Theo stood where he was pushing back the girls.

"Klaus" hissed Theo "well hello son" smiled Klaus in ric's body. The girls gasped behind Theo as they process this new information. "You might wanna check that vervain dart on your shoulder" babbled Klaus.

"What vervain dart" barked Theo as his eyes felt heavy, his body started going limp. "Girls run" he whispered with a horrified expression. As darkness consumed him.

___________________________________
Vote,comment and share. Thank you guys for reading❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️