•3•Y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡ p͜͡a͜͡r͜͡t͜͡ m͜͡i͜͡k͜͡a͜͡e͜͡l͜͡s͜͡o͜͡n͜͡

"Don't underestimate the allure of darkness

"Don't underestimate the allure of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it." — klaus aka the father

(That's his mother in the left)
____________________________________

Theo's pov
In fear we lose all sense of time and this what Theo felt at this exact moment. There he was laying on the floor unable to move. He could hear whispers but they sounded so distant. His body started to freeze with fear, he could hear the cracking sounds of rope hitting flesh. "Your an abomination nothing but wasted space"yelled a man covered in shadows.

Every time theo heard the cracking sound he closed his eyes over and over again until he had enough. "STOOOP"screamed Theo with such force the walls
Came crumbling down.

Theo's eyes shot wide open as he looked around. "finally your awake" said Elena from the front of the car. " wait why am in a car"questioned Theo as he last recalled his so call father vervain darted him. "What a bitch" mutters Theo under his breath.

"Nephew I would advise you to watch your tone when your around me"thickly advised Elijah. Theo slowly turned his head towards his uncle. It took Theo half minute to realize both the doppelgänger and Elijah were in the same car. " Elena Fucking Gilbert are you trying to get yourself killed" yelled Theo while making popping noises from his mouth.

Elijah neatly glares at Theo through the mirror making the young hybrid pout. "Me and Elena came up with a truce and half of that truce was to get you from the Salvatore's hold since they found out your fathers Klaus"admittedly said Elijah. Theo sighs in defeat knowing his uncle was right.

" I want answers"demand Elena. "And you will have them but takes us to the Lockwood mansion Elena," stated Elijah. Theo rolls his eyes in playfulness knowing today was going to be a long day. We're's the youngest Salvatore when you need her thought Theo to himself.

*****
New Orleans

Jasmine was running for her dear life as wolves chased her through the bayou. " all I fucking wanted was a vacation from mystic falls" yelled jasmine at the growling wolves behind her. Seriously who runs New Orleans thought jasmine. No time for thinking mumbles jasmine. She dodges trees, she lets her muscle relax as she lets her vampire speed pick up pace more and more. Sharp pain sipes right through jasmine skull informing her dangers coming. She stops running and starts counting backwards, and on her last number she darts her arm forward in swift motion.

She feels fur and with that her grip tightness, "let's take this dog out for a walk" she yells as she starts swinging the werewolf around until she lets go. A sicking splat echoed through the bayou. "That's gonna hurt in the morning"chuckled the young Salvatore as she winks at the discombobulated werewolf.

Back in mystic falls
Elijah explained to Elena that there's a whole family of originals and that Klaus is part werewolf and vampire. "That's impossible" mumbles Elena dumbfounded by all this information. Elijah chuckles, "nature won't stand for such unbalance of power" states Elijah.  Theo was amused by everything he has family he never knew about.
Theo clears his throat making a loud noise to catch his uncle and Elena attention. "What does that make me" says Theo in somewhat of a whisper.

"Well we know Klaus is your father and that your mother met him sometime around 1992 and in that union made you"admitted Elijah with a smile on his face. Elena arch's her eyebrows in confusion, "What are you"mutters Elena directing the question at Theo.  " am a hybrid of course"says Theo with pride in his voice, "but unlike my father Am part siphoner and werewolf." Elena admits a nervous chuckle.

"Elijah says I get my hazel eyes from my other uncle kol , it's confusing since both my parents are blue eyes says theo." "Actually Theo to the human eye it's brown but to any supernatural creature it's the brightest blue color, it's almost sea like in color informs Elijah.

"Really" says Theo with mixed emotions. Elena gets a phone call and talks quietly through it. "Klaus is going after Jenna" states Elena while nodding at Elijah.  As Elena runs out the door, Theo was about to go with her but his uncle stopped him by grabbing him by the ear.

"Ow you old fart bag. grumbled Theo.