Can it get any better

We have all settled in now and are free from all that stress, I just feel like I have been going around in circles with no idea why until now. I can move into the future with no regrets, I said it's the way we all started just us and our tribes no possessions, we now have a fresh new start.
Mark now joined Bill and entered into a learning program for their new future, Jan stepped straight into Jim instruction and I loved learning to be a better writer.
Things ran smoothly once we all accepted this miraculous change, Mark and Bill would spend six hours a day with their new careers, Bill said that they had completed most of the Queensland coast surveying, now the lift pods manned by rigging crews will put the building sections in place on the seafloor, enormous growth will happen now as fish have a breeding habitat.
We then as trainers travelled to villages around the world, every pod was similar so we always felt at home and welcome.
We went on a scenic tour in a shuttle, to see green tree-lined sports fields where there used to be unsightly slums with clean rivers running through them. To see wildlife roaming free in these places, and again we looked at each other and said again it's a dream.
I sent a message to Mandy Shannon the public relations officer at mission control in the USA, using my communications memory card. I then left a detailed message stating who I was, my relationship to Justin and my quest to continue his story.
Mandy messaged back with a time and place for us to meet on arrival in the we then took a shuttle to San Francisco where mission control was based in the USA. Next morning Mark Bill Jan and I met with Mandy at mission control, after the introduction we were taken on a tour of the admin centre pod.
It was busy but certainly not hectic again we saw only smiling happy non-stressed specialist's volunteers.
Mandy then took us to the presentation room to show us some new developments she said BUSTY has discovered more MAG in a large dust cloud a long way out in the Milky Way.
Now we have this magical material, our research team has developed several recreational pods, the people now want to move in this direction with the extra time they have now.
We were then shown a vision of pods taking people snow and water skiing, these pods took them to any ski slope or body of water anywhere in the world.

An amazing mini pod that the rider could stand on then jump off a cliff or even a waterfall, as it was an anti-gravity pod it would levitate just above the surface to give an exciting ride.
A motorised version was now being produced to add an unlimited range of activities. She was then called away then after 40 minutes returned but the smile had gone, she said I have just been advised that a band of large asteroids are headed our way.
It's not certain that we will be hit but our team has been ramped up to produce pods that will take us away from earth should it be necessary. Some of these asteroids are large enough to cause mass extinction as they have in the past, this has always been in the back of our minds but until now we had no way of escaping such an event.
Associate professor Macrons said we have in the relatively short space of seventy-five years changed the world and its peoples.

The moon disaster tapes showed that we were at the point of destruction long ago, thanks to a dedicated team working methodically so as not to create panic we progress peacefully.
He said our planet has never been in better condition as are our people, the threat now is from man but Asteroids, as man-caused the moon explosion they will be known as being part of our parts destruction as we know it the moon blast first seen in 2032 has shifted the earth's orbit which now puts us on a collision course with the Asteroid belt.
We will be hit by many large asteroids which will cause a mass extinction, we expect that the earth will be uninhabitable for thousands of years, once again we looked at each other than said, WOW what a way to end.
The news of the end of our earth as we know it was devastating to all of us at professor Macrons presentation. Bill Jan Mark and I this time looking at each other in horror, this incredible run of great deeds which took mission control years to save our earth to achieve will now be in vain.
Since the moon disaster project almost eighty years ago we have managed to stop the man from destroying our earth and themselves. The anti-gravity moon granules allowed man to build floating communities where there was no segregation no money, just a free happy lifestyle.