w

"Hey Appa- Sorry uh breakfast is ready," Jungkook starts off in his normal tone of voice then drops down to a whisper when he sees Yoongi sleep.
I nod and he closes the door quietly.

"Yoongi sweetie, time to wake up," he grumbles and turns in his sleep. His face turning into my chest to hide from the light. "Baby~ get up! Wakes wakes,"I softly shake him.

"I'm tired, you were rough last night," he kissed my lips and smiled, fingers curling in my hair. "But, I liked it,"

"Yoongi~! Jungkook is downstairs,"

"Good,"

"Waiting for us," he groans and gets of the bed, he pushes in his glasses and waits for me at the door. My Mario shirt hanging past his knees.

"My Yoongichii is so cute and small."
We make our way downstairs and see Jimin sitting across from Jungkook. Smiling down at his phone. Jungkook loons from his phone to the boy in front of him before smiling to himself.

I sit beside Jungkook and watch as yoongi sits beside the other boy. He jumps a bit after he sits down and I can see the knowing look on Jimin's face. "Let's eat," he says hardly looking alive -yet still beautiful.

"Mr.Min are you really quitting?" Jimin asks, though you think he'd be happy that he's gone he looks upset.

"I uh, yeah, I'm gonna take some time off, move in, adjust to the life of living with Kim seokJin- " I cut him off saying something he said last night in his sleep.

"He has to adjust to life living with me before being married to me," Jungkook gasp and the rice hits the back of his throat. "Really?" His eyes hopeful and yoongi shyly nods.

"Uh, not fair, I was hoping that I'd pass English this semester, but I guess not,"
You can tell he's trying to hide his smile  as he speaks.

"I can always help you both after school, or maybe the school will let me teach you both and test there, we'll see."

"Thank you Mr. Min!"

"Jimin I've known you lost enough just call me Hyung," Jimin smiles even brighter. Jungkook is in awe.

"THANK YOU HYUNG!" He bows nonstop.