13

Kaliyzha pov

Kaliyzha pov

I'm so glad that I'm off today. Seeing Treyvion yesterday had me an emotional wreck. I'm surpried Romeo was able to deal with my crying.

"Rome, I think I'm going to go back home." I laid across the couch with my head in his lap.

"Why?" He asked.

"I just need to before the baby comes. There's no room here for 3 of us." I looked up at him.

"Then lets find a place with more room."

"I can't do that." I sat up.

"Why not? I don't have a problem with it."

"Because I already feel like you're doing too much for me. I can't even expect you to do for me & a child that isn't yours."

"Why you always rejecting my offers when I'm trying to be there for yo fat ass?"

"Why you always talking mess like you want me to knock you out?"

"You gon knock me out?"

"Yep & I might enjoy it."

"Alright. We gon' see." He smiled & pulled my close wrapping his arms around me.

"I really think it'll be best if I left. I am thankful for everything you've done, but I have to let reality sink in & accept it."

"We real, right?" He asked.

"We?" I looked at him.

"You know what I meant."

"No, I don't. Tell me." I smiled.

"I'm just saying. We been getting along good, no drama, no problems whatsoever. WE friends. That's real."

"We are. And you have been a great friend." I kissed his lips. "Thank you, Rome.

"Thank me by staying." He rubbed my stomach.

"I'll think about it. And stop that." I hit his arm.

"Why?" He smiled.

"Because it's weird." He did it a lot, but it never felt right. I always felt weird whenever he touched my stomach or talked about the baby.

"It's normal. I was just showing the little one some love. I think you just jealous." He moved his arm from over my shoulder & stood up.

"Yes. Super." I said sarcastically.

"Don't be. You can get all the love & attention from me you want. And let me know what side of town you trying to live on, because you're not leaving."

"So what, are you going to hold me hostage?" I joked.

"If I have to." He walked off toward the room.