.5.

TREYVION POV

"Bae come walk me out, I gotta go." I tied my shoes then stood to my feet.

"No stay please." She begged putting my down by my arm.

"I can't. You know I got school in the AM." I sat down & kissed her.

"Ok I'll take you then." She looked into my eyes. It was so hard to tell her no but I know I can't stay but I can't tell her why.

"Next time baby. My ride already on it's way." I kissed her again & stood back up, but this time walking out of her room.

"I hope next time I get an invite to your house." She said catching up to me grabbing & holing on to my arm.

"I'll see if I can make that happen this weekend. My folks should be out of town."

"What's wrong with me coming while they there? You ashamed of me?" She pouted.

"Hell no. I just don't need my mom down yo throat. She already be tripping on me about school & I don't want her thinking you got anything to do with me slipping up on grades."

"I don't right? You better get them A's." She smiled stopping with me at the door. "Who's coming to get you?" She asked before I gave my reply.

"Zay."

"Ok."

We heard a car pulling up so she opened the door.

"Alright I'm out. Give me a kiss." I leaned in a little & let her meat me halfway. She leaned up & pressed her lips against mine. "Don't fall asleep. I want to talk to you before I K.O."

"Alright. Don't take to long because I'll be waiting." She gave me one more kiss then I left.

I didn't talk to much on my way home because I was thinking hard. I want Liy all in my life but my age stopping that. I want her to meet my mom, but it's the same problem. I don't want her thinking I'm just with her to be fucking with her & the feelings I tell her I have her not isn't real.

"Man good looking on the ride." I dapped him then got out of his car. Out of all my fam Zay the only one I'm close too. Probably because our dad's are 1st cousins & they close. I love all my fam though no doubt.

As soon as I made it home the first thing I did was hop in the shower. After I got out I texted Kaliyzha to let her know I made it. Knowing her she probably already sleep & it's only a little after 11.

-I'm home mami

-That took long. I almost fell asleep waiting

-My bad. I hopped in the shower first. You wasn't sleep was you?"

-No. I wanted to hear from you first. I miss you

I called her instead of replying through text. I don't know why, but I always have to hear her voice before I go to sleep.

"I miss you too." I said into the phone once she answered.

"You're staying with me this weekend & I don't care what you have to say."

"Alright." I laughed. "But I'm about to go to sleep. I can't get them A's if I'm tired." I laughed thinking about what she said earlier.

"Ok silly. I love you & good night."

"I love you too. I'll text you when I wake up."

"Ok." She yawned.

We ended the call then I laid down & tried to fall asleep. I had to much on my mind that I could not stop thinking about right now.