.12.

Treyvion pov

"It is." She teared up then looked down like she was ashamed.

"Man. Seriously? You wasn't gon tell me? How many months are you & what are you having? We need to talk for real Liy. When do you get off?" I asked.

"At 4. I'm 5 months & I don't know what I'm having. There's nothing we need to talk about. I'll just let you know when I find out."

"You trippin if you think I'm not going to be here for you while you pregnant with my baby." I'm not even ready to be a daddy but ain't no way in hell I'm letting her do this on her own.

"Trey." I looked over at Tenaya standing behind me. She looked mad or sad. I couldn't really tell.

"Man. Not right now Nay."

"I'm ready to go. Take me home." She sniffed then wiped her face. I know she not crying. We haven't even been back together that long for her to be acting like this.

"Alright give me a minute." I turned around & Kaliyzha was gone. I know she still mad at me for lying but she can't punish me by denying me access to my child.

"Let's go." I said to Nay & walked out. She followed behind me quiet then got in the car & faced the window. I got in then Tim closed the door.

I wasn't trying to talk to Nay right now because the conversation is just going to go south & I don't want to hurt her but I don't think I can stay with her.

"So she's pregnant with your baby?" Nay asked breaking the silence.

"Yep. Don't start. That was before you, obviously." I looked in my phone & was hoping Liy sent a text or something.

"So you're going to leave me?" She turned my way & her eyes were watery.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Trey don't. I mean you can't. I need you. We need you." She grabbed my hand.

"You seriously trying to use yo little brother to make me stay?" I shook my head.

"No. I'm pregnant Trey."

I slid my hand out of her grip then looked at her.

"You what?" I asked.

"Pregnant. I found out last night. I was going to tell you tonight, but I guess this isn't news to you now."

"Damn." I whispered.

"So what, you don't want me to have it?"

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Seriously? You were just asking her 21 question & trying to be there for her but then when it comes to me you rather me kill our child?" She asked angrily.

"It's not like that. I just turned 16. I'm too young to be a daddy, now I'm about to have 2?"

Thinking about this shit was stressful. I don't want to be there for Liyzha & not for Nay & I don't want to ask her to have an abortion.

Damn I should of just stayed single. This what I get for trying to use her to get over Liy & now I'm stuck with her.

Sorry this is soooo short & that I took forever to update. I just don't know where I'm headed with this story. I knew at the beginning but now I just don't know. I'll update sooner than later this time though!!!!!!!