.6.

"Wasup beautiful?" Treyvion said answering his phone.

"Hey papi. I miss you, are you busy?" I asked.

"I miss you too & naw, why what up? Am I going to see you this weekend?" He asked.

"Yes. That's what I was calling you about. Lani & Zay wanted to go out & asked me & you to join them." I sat & waited on his reply.

It was Saturday & we haven't saw each other since last weeks Sunday. He better say yeah or I'm going crazy over this phone.

"Damn they still talk?" He asked in a chuckle.

"They still talk. I kind of think she really likes him."

"I ain't even gon get in the middle of that. Where they trying to go?" He asked.

"I don't know. She just asked for us to come & that was that. So do you want to go or not?"

"Yeah let's go. Let me hit him up real quick then I'll hit you up when I'm on my way."

"Ok. Let me go get dressed. I'll see you when you get here. I love you."

"Alright. I love you too."

I hung up then walked into Lani's room. She was laying in her bed in her underwear on the phone. When she looked at me I nodded my head yeah so that she know we were doubling with them.

I left her to her conversation then walked next door to my room so that I can find something to wear. I didn't know where we were going so I had no clue what to wear.

After almost 20 minutes I made a decision. I hopped in the showers, washed up then got out. After I was done I did my hair before I got dressed then chilled in my room until I got a text or call from Trey.

It's been a hour since I've been dressed & he's just now calling.

"Yeah." I answered.

"We'll be there in like 30 minutes."

"Ok already ready." I said mainly about myself. Lani probably still in her bed on the phone.

"Alright cool. Be there in a minute."

"Ok." I laid my phone down then went to let Lani know there were on their way. She was fully dressed looking cute.

"Tell them we'll meet them there." She got up & grabbed her purse.

"Ok. You sure?" I asked.

"Positive."

I shook my head then texted Trey & told him we'll meet them there. Wherever there is. He replied right back saying ok then we were out.

"You're not nervous?" I asked on our drive.

"Nervous about what?" She glanced over at me.

"Getting caught. What if we run into Brandon or someone he knows & some shit jump off?"

"Ain't nobody worried about Brandon. He doing him so I'm gon do me." She said a little mad. I'm guessing they had another fight.

"Oh. So where are we going?" I asked.

"Well since both of them niggas to young to go to a club & bar we decided to do something simple & go bowling."

"That's cool. When is the last time we went bowling?"

"Shit in high school." She laughed.

"Well this is going to be fun."

We were driving for what seems like forever. I don't know why the decided to go bowling on the other side of the damn world but I guess she wanted to be safe. No matter how much she act like she don't care about Brandon or his feelings, she cares.