9 - Live A Little

Start from the beginning

His body was built to perfection. The tattoos only made him look sexier than ever. I found myself staring as I walked up to him.

He noticed.

A little smirk appeared on his lips but died down just as fast as it came up.

The second his lips twitched, my heart melted. His smirk alone did a number on me. Why did he look so good? How good would he look if he let out a smile?

'Keep it together girl.'

"Yes sir?" I said when I got there.

"Didn't I warn you what would happen if you called me sir?"

"What should I call you?"

"Anything else but that. It sounds too nasty when you say it." He said with his plain expression.

I felt my face heat up.

"What are you wearing?" He asked, looking at my body.

"Is that what you called me here for?"

"Answer me." He said attempting to remove my scarf.

"Stop it." I said and removed his hands. "You're hidding something. And whatever it is, is a clue to who you are. Other than that, you just don't like showing skin. Live a little will you?" He said and I looked away.

"I called you here to ask you if you have everything in check."

"I do. Everything should run smoothly. Is that all?" Then he nodded.

Cam and I took our stuff to the best spot in the beach. She went to get something. I decided to lay on my beach louger.

As I relaxed in the sun, I felt a shadow over me. Before I could turn to see who I heard a voice.

"Excuse me miss, do you know where the refreshment area is?"

Genvi. He just spoke to me.

'Remember. You're Sky. Not Alexis.'

"Hun?" I said, talking like he just woke me up. "That reminds me. You resemble someone I know."

"Um.....the refreshment area is that way and....well.....everyone has someone they look like in this world." I said standing up and pointing to the refreshment area.

"I have to go." I began to walk away and I immediately went to Camille. She was holding two plates of small fries.

"How'd your sunbathe go?"

"Genvi came up to me!"

"WHAT!" She fell the food.

"You didn't have to fall the food" I wined.

"Forget the food, what did he say to you?"

The food totally mattered.

"He asked me where the refreshment area is and said I looked like someone he knows"

"And what did you say?" She asked. "I told him where it was and said everyone had their own double."