Chapter 1 - Magnolia

Aye!!

       Yay! Chapter 1 c:

       There are lots of abbreviations in this so here is a little (haha, I doubt it'll be little) description of all of them-

        (y/n)- "your name" just input your name in it's place when reading

     (e/c)- "example color" input the color you want your eyes/hair/clothes/anything else with color when reading

       (y/m)- "your magic (or element)."Yes, I am giving you the option of picking what magic you want ^^ Just input whatever magic/element you want. It might not always fit in the context, but I'll try my best to make all of them sound decent, and if you want to ne a holder-type wizard, I'm so sorry D: Just, imagine what it would be like, okay? I truly am sorry...

        (b/p)- "body part"

        (e/cl) "example clothing" pick an article of clothing that you think would best fit the situation.

        If I need to add more, I will. I'll probably update this in every chapter, so be prepared ;)

       Your (e/c) fluttered open, and when tried to sit up a sharp pain hit your side. You groaned and clutched your side as you slowly sat up enough to lean against the wall behind you. Once you finished repositioning yourself, you looked around to take in your surroundings. You were in a narrow alley way in the shadow of a building. You seemed to be sitting on a cobblestone pathway made of cool, gray stone. You could feel the rough texture of the stone against your skin. Shit! You thought as you came to realize you were completely naked. Ahh! What am I gonna do!? You had started to hyperventilate as a young female dressed in what appeared to be some sort of armor walked by the alley way entrance. You froze, hoping she hadn't had seen you, but it was too late.

        The woman step back a little, seeming startled to see a bare girl sitting in the back of an alley way. Who wouldn't be a little taken aback if they saw a naked person in an alley?The red headed woman started walking towards you.

        You frantically tried to cover up the indecent areas of your body as your discoverer walked closer. As she advanced towards you, you couldn't help but realize how similar she looked to Erza. There's no way she's actually Erza, she's probably just a really good cosplayer. You mentally face-palmed yourself at that thought. Why would a cosplayer be here, anyway?

        "Are you alright?" Even her voice sounded like Erza's. 

        "Uh, yea. I think so." You said, your voice quivering slightly. 

       The Erza look-a-like smiled. "That's good." The red head looked behind her and then back at you. "Let me go get something for you to wear."

        "Er, thank you." You murmured as she walked out of the alley way and around the corner. This isn't happening. She can't be Erza, it just isn't possible.

        You waited for a few more minutes until the armored woman came back with a bag of clothes. 

     "Put these on." She sweetly cooed as she handed the bag to you. You quickly put on the over-sized (e/c) T-shirt and baggy jeans, happy to be covered up.