Chapter 14 - The Cursed Island

Aye!!

I'm finally being productive!! How long has it been since the last chapter? A few months? Years?  I don't know, I can't remember...

Well, we last left off at Laxus boasting about how he's the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail and the ever so mysterious second floor. So, please enjoy the next chapter, it's long over due!

After the fiasco at the guild hall, Lucy invited you over to her place for some tea, saying she wanted to discuss some matters with you. You and Lucy were walking along the water's edge, the sun had already set and the sky was full of stars. The street lamps shone brightly along the cobblestone walkway creating playful shadows along the walls of the nearby buildings.

"Wow, Mystogan and Laxus. There are so many famous wizards in Fairy Tail, aren't there?" The blond walking in front of you said, not directly speaking to anyone.

You nodded, twiddling with your fingers absentmindedly. "Yea, there are quite a few."

"I think I've figured out how everyone's ranked in the guild too." Lucy exclaimed. "I guess I have to start working my way to the top."

"Good luck." You smiled, following the celestial mage to her apartment's doorstep. Lucy unlocked the door and turned the handle. You followed her inside and up the stairs to her residence.

As Lucy began to fiddle with the lock on her door, you asked. "So, what did you want to ta-"

"Hey, welcome home Lucy. Oh, and (y/n)'s here too." A vest-less Natsu was laying, doing curl-ups on Lucy's bed, Happy beside him lifting weights.

The blond screamed and kicked the dragon slayer off of her bed. "You guys stink!" You stood in the doorway, watching as Lucy chewed them out. "Why don't you jerks work out at your own house?" The celestial wizard pointed outside.

"Now, Lucy. If we want to work together like a team," Natsu held up a pink dumbbell. "We have to train like one."

"We thought you'd like the pink ones." Happy added.

"I don't care what color it is I'm not lifting weights with you!"

You crossed your arms, leaning on the door frame. "Yo, what about me?" You asked jokingly.

The pinkette turned towards you, scratching the back of his head. "Oh, we didn't know where you were and we had no idea where you might have been so we just came over to Loony's place." He explained, a nervous smile on his face.

"It's Lucy!"

"You didn't even look for me?" You questioned, trying to to laugh at the hilarity of the situation. "Am I not a part of this team?"

"O-of course you are!" Natsu quickly replied.

You gave him a quizzical look. "Why are you working out anyways?" You asked, already knowing the answer.

"We have to kick it up a notch if we want to beat Laxus and Erza." The fire mage exclaimed, starting push-ups on the floor.

"Aye sir." Happy joined him.

You walked over to Lucy's side. "Guess we're not having tea, huh?"

"I just want a little peace and quiet, now get out!" The blond hissed.

"Don't worry we'll train quietly, Lucy." Natsu whispered.

The celestial mage looked down in defeat. "Why does this stuff always happen to me."

"I've made a decision." The dragon slayer stated. "I was going to wait until we could find (y/n) but since she's here..."

"Huh?" Lucy puzzled.