Goodnight

You finished up talking to James and headed back into the living room.

Jack- hey there you are we were about to come in and see if your okay
Jess- oh I'm okay, I'm more than okay actually.
You had a big smile on your face
Jess- I have news
Brooklyn- so have we. But you go first
Jess- well... I just spoke to James
Jack- and how'd it go?
Brooklyn- probably well by the big smile on her face
Jess- yeah. We've ended our relationship. And on good terms too. I told him almost everything. And he was totally fine with it. We both said that we didn't feel a connection with each other anymore. But he also met someone that he's brining here.
Jack- woah. I'm glad your both happy. What times he coming?
Jess- well I said that I'm coming back to live with you guys for a few more weeks and that I'll be out by tomorrow. He said he's on the plane so he should be back by around 3pm
Jack- that's plenty of time. Should we start packing now?
Jess- we can pack stuff up sure
Brooklyn- YES! Can't wait for you to move back in with us. I'll phone up the boys and tell them.
Jack- wait brook we were going to tell her our news?
Brooklyn- oh yeah. Go on you say it
Jack- okay so we have tour in three days and we were wondering if you wanted to be our opening act?
Jess- oh my god really?!
Brooklyn- yeah you have such a beautiful voice.

You were always singing with the boys. They loved your voice.
Jess- I would be so honoured!
You gave both of them a hug. Brooklyn then went out the front and phone up Andy and the boys to tell them you were staying with us and that everything is okay. You and jack went into the storage cupboard to get some spare boxes and suitcases out.

Jack- okay where should we start?
Jess- well I have so many clothes. I won't sort them out here but I'll pack everything in three suitcases.
Pyjamas, underwear, socks and bras in one.
Tops, dresses, jumpers, and just everything in my wardrobe in the second one
And in the third one trousers, swim wear, winter things and everything else.

Jack started to pack some books and some old DVDs and music discs from a shelf into a cardboard box. Brooklyn came in and started packing up with you both

A couple hours had pasted and everything in your bedroom and bathroom were packed.

Jess- (carrying small bag into living room) here's the last thing from my room. Wow I think that's everything. It looks so different now.
Jack- yeah it does.
The time was now 11pm and you were now getting the sofa bed ready for the boys
Jess- it's a double so I hope you don't mind sleeping together.
You giggled a bit
Jack- of course we can. I don't mind
Brooklyn- neither do I
You took off the cushions from the sofa and brought out the bed that was in the sofa. You put on a bed sheet and laid a duvet and a few blankets. Then you brought in some pillows.

Jess- I think that's everything. If you need me I'm just a few steps away
Brooklyn- thanks jess. Come here
He gave you a hug, jack did the same right after
Jess- well goodnight boys
Brooklyn and jack- goodnight

You got into bed thinking about everything that has happened. You soon fell asleep after thinking about everything the boys have done for you and made you realised who you wanted.