Eye contact

You reached Emma's aunts house and by this time it was 10am. For a few hours you watched RoadTrip covers and their songs.
Emma- hey I'm going to get changed. Do you want to?
Jess- oh I didn't bring any spare clothes but thank you it's okay
Emma- okay that's fine
She smiled and headed out of the room
An hour pasted and you got ready to leave
Jane- would you girls like a lift?
Emma- that would be great, thanks auntie!
Jess- yeah thank you Jane
Jane- anything for my two favourite girls
She kissed you both on the check and got into the car. It only took just over 15 minutes to get there.

Jane- I'll drop you here, it's only a 5 minute walk around the corner,
Emma- thank you! See you later.
She kissed Jane on the cheek
Jane- you sure you don't want to stay jess?
Jess- I am, I definitely will next time though,
Jane - alright,
She gave you a hug and a kiss on the forehead
Jane- see you later then
You both waved as she drove off
Emma- omg I'm so exited!
She was jumping about with excitement.

We walked around the corner and there was a big que of fans waiting outside the venue. A man came outside and unlocked the doors and suddenly there was a river full of girls rushing in. Emma took your hand and joined. Now you were in the venue. By this point you were really exited.
Emma- lets go to the shop.
You went to the shop and brought a poster and a hoodie with all their names on.
Suddenly a huge crowd of fans gathered to a door.
Emma- OMG the boys are here let's go!
Jess- I think I'm going to go to the bathroom quick, I'll meet you back here
Emma- see you then
You both smiled and she ran and joined the others.

You started walking to the toilets when some boys started walking in. You recognise them all from their instagrams. Rye, Andy, Sonny and Brooklyn walked in and was saying hello to the fans behind the barriers. Then jack came in. He looked at you and made eye contact, he smiled and nodded at you. A girl at the front looked at you, she noticed what just happened. No one else did.
You broke the eye contact with you and jack and started heading to the toilets.
When you got the the toilet entrance you stopped and then went in, you felt someone follow you all the way there.