"Yep, she's definitely jealous."
Jungkook mumbled, as he shake his head in amusement while watching the girl walk away.

Lisa was mumbling a few curses under her breath about Jungkook and something about not getting jealous along the line when she accidentally bumped into someone.

It surprised her that she yelped a soft squeal. Her hands automatically held onto that someone's arms as her eyes tightly closed.

"Are you okay?"
She felt a strong hands held her waist securely, and when Lisa opened her eyes she met that familiar mesmerizing eyes that she missed the most.

Jimin...

Her throat suddenly felt dry and the only thing she can only do was nod. He helped her get her balanced back and she mumbled a small 'thanks'.

Lisa bowed and was about to start walking again when Jimin call her.

"Have we met before?"
It was straight to the point, and Lisa's heart almost dropped.

The masked girl's eyes were familiar to him, like he had stared at it before. Lisa slowly faced him and she saw how his eyes turned curious as the moment passed by.

"I'm sorry but this is the first time we met in person, Jimin sunbae."
Lisa smiled softly, she even assured that he won't noticed her voice.

Jimin brows furrowed as he bit his lower lip, still figuring out where he met her.
"You know me?"

Lisa giggled.
"Who isn't? You're a monster rookie. I'm a big fan."
She fixed her mask, trying to avoid his gaze.

Suddenly, Jimin take a step closer as he run his fingers through his damped hair from his performance earlier.

"I assure you, we met before. I just don't remember when."
He hummed, still taking a step closer to her and Lisa was unconsciously frozen on her spot.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you. I really have to go, sunbae. If you'll excuse me."
Before Jimin can get near her, Lisa hastily step back and walk away from him.

She was half running when she reach her designated dressing room with Jungkook and speaking of the devil he was seated there while the makeup artist retouches his makeup, his lips automatically formed into a smug smirk when their eyes locked.

"Looking good, doll."
He commented, and for the umpteenth times Lisa rolled her eyes as she sat at her chair.

ジミン

Chaerin turned the swivel chair around putting her attention to the blonde haired lad who had his whole attention to the video he's watching on her laptop for more than 2 and a half hours already.

"Hey Kiddo, it's okay that you didn't win that weekly award today. You had yours last week and what matters is you really did a great job on your performance earlier."
Chaerin stood up from her seat and nudge the sulking boy who keep replaying his fan-cam video in youtube. Jimin keep looking for a mistake that made him lost the award.

Maybe he did the wrong move on the chorus or maybe he spin too fast, or he didn't get that high note. His mind was restless and Chaerin who is with him in the recording studio right now just watched him in sympathy.

He really did great but The Masked Singer's audience impact gave it away.

"There must be something, noona."
He mumbled. One thing she noticed is that Park Jimin is a perfectionist and he worked hard without any limits.