Chapter 51

Abience (n.)
The strong urge to avoid someone or something.

Chapter 51

Chapter 51

"So you're still gonna say he's just a precious friend when you couldn't even keep your eyes off him?"
Jungkook whispered to her ear, lights on the stage were still off and the music slowly comes to life.

"Don't distract me, Jeon."
She hissed, not looking at him. Lisa calmed the beating of her heart as she heard the scream from the fans.

He chuckled, as his breath tickled her ear. "Oh I don't have to, you already are." He's amused, what complicated drama his duo partner put herself through?

"Stop and focus."
Lisa groaned as she heard Jungkook chuckle even more before the lights turned on and spotlight were now on them.

Lisa closes her eyes as she put her game face on, she erases every last images in her mind and let herself drowned to the music.

Now that she had the courage to turned the cards in her hands. She seeks for the change she longed.
She doesn't need any revenge,
Because when the time cometh, clarity will give justice to the wither youth she underwent.

When the stage lights blackout, Jungkook pulled Lisa out of the stage as the crowds roar in cheer.

He was laughing in excitement and so was she. The chemistry of the duo is no joke, they literally kill their first performance on stage.

But remembering, what happened earlier, Jungkook leaned down on her to whisper something again.
"I've never seen you jealous, doll."
Lisa snapped her head at him and gave him a death glare.

"What are you talking about?"
She pushed him away and Jungkook had a smug look on his attractive face.

"Oh, you know what I'm talking about, doll. It's your mochi and some girl who look like a chipmunk."
He teased, taking off his mic on the side of his face. Lisa rolled her eyes and puffed some air. Why does she always need to deal with this annoying human being?

"They're friends, and you're starting to get irritating."
Lisa exasperatedly sighed and turned her back on him. Leaving him all alone laughing by himself.

"Hey, where are you going?! I'm just joking!"
Jungkook held Lisa's wrist, stopping her while trying to stifle a laugh.

"Far from you."
She shrugged him away and roll her eyes, but Jungkook seemed unfazed. He even pointed at something and, "Oh look at that! Isn't that them?"

"Huh?" Lisa was fast to look at the thing he's pointing at and when she saw no one, Jungkook laughed at her.

Lisa stomped her feet and groaned, walking away from the teasing latter.