two

( A few changes. I'ma make Hayden 14  now)

Harmony

           I woke up before everyone so I decided to make breakfast. Nothing big just eggs,bacon,hash browns and blueberry pancakes.

Almost finished with breakfast, I woke up my sleepy heads and told them to freshen up and come eat. As I was fixing plates I started thinking about Diamond. God I miss her so much.

Instead of coming to Florida like we planned she went to California to start over. I don't blame her for wanting to start her life over but why so far? At least she isn't there alone. She took my baby Hayden with her she he keeps her company. And yes I agreed to let her take Hayden because honestly Hayden went through to much with his real mother and all her drama. He didn't deserve any of it so I let her take him along, they'll be back soon.

A few minutes later my sleepy heads came and joined me in the kitchen. I made their plates and we sa down in the kitchen, conversing like always. Or should I say Zamariah talking our heads off. I wasm't really talking much at the table because I was thinking about how much I miss Diamond and Hayden. Zay knew there was something bugging me so he asked what was wrong. I replied" I miss Diamond and Hayden. That's all."

"Just tell her to transfer schools and come stay with us. I miss my son and her too we have more then enough space, plus she's like family " I smiled and got up to give him a kiss. I grabbed the phone and dialed her number. Surprisingly she answered. I told her about the idea of her coming and she agreed, she'll be here tomorrow.

I jumped around and gave Zay the biggest hug ever. I told him that she's coming tomorrow but suddenly he didn't seem to happy. Weird?