Chapter 1: Two Whole Years

"Wake up! wake up" shouted Patrick "We're having breakfast with Minnie Mouse in an hour" Patrick said as he jumped on the bed.

Yes, that's right, we were having breakfast with Micky and Minnie. I was also sleeping in a castle in Orlando Florida. It was our 2 year anniversary, yes 2 years. It's been two whole years with this goofball. We've had our fair share of arguments, like about a year ago I stormed out of the house and Pat and I didn't talk for a week. But we're still here, holding onto each other.

"Babe" I mumble

"Come on wake up" he than hits me with the pillow but I lye there with my eyes closed. He than hits me again.

"Okay fine I'm up!" I giggle but he hits me again with the pillow. On instinct I turn and grab my pillow, hitting him in the face.

"You hurt!" he pouts

"Awe babe, I'm sorry" I laugh, as I cup his face and kiss his forehead.

I get up and get myself ready for breakfast and the day in Disney world. I wore high waisted jeans with a cropped white shirt that had detail at the bottom. I than slip on converse and put on Minnie Mouse ears. Patrick however just sticks with shorts and a shirt, no Mickey ears cause he's a party pooper.

Disney land was amazing, patrick and I spent the entire day at Epcot, tomorrow would be be a different park. The last park we where going to was the one with Cinderella's castle, that was saved for the last day.

Patrick's POV
I stood outside the balcony, over looking the beautiful park as I dialed Jonathan's number.
"Hey man what's up?" he answers

"I'm so nervous" I mumble to him as I clutch the small black box in my hand.

"Why?"

"What if she says no?"

"You're joking right?"

"No, I'm really not"

"She's put up with your annoying ass for 2 whole years, there is no way she'll say no" he chuckled

"You better be right, I'm having the whole fucking park cleared for this"

"I know man, best of luck I got to go, Shaw and I are going out on the lake, I'll see you in two weeks"

"See you bro" I clicked the phone closed and looked down into the box in my hand. I squeezed it tight before opening and admiring the flashy diamonds inside.