Chapter 17: Our Freedom

The amount of stress I had was unexplainable as I watched Patrick prance around the house back and forth with food. In and out he was placing everything as Peyton and I watched him.

"Patrick are you sure you don't want some help? I ask, I really wanted to help.

"I'm sure honey!" He yelled as he ran past the living room once more.

"Pat you're stressing me out" I sigh

"You're not even doing anything!" He shouts back

"You running back and forth" I rolled my eyes. I got up and placed Peyton in the play pen before going into the kitchen to help Patrick with the fruit platter. Patrick had gotten a whole patio set and barbecue for today.

"Patrick it's almost one and you are still running around with no shirt" I say

"I know honey" he stops in the kitchen to wrap his arms around my waist and kisses my lips softly.

"I just want everything to be perfect" he kissed me again on the forehead.

"I know but you are stressing far to much" I say as I run my hand through his hair.

"Babe I-"

"Calm down, now about I help?"

"That would be nice" he smiles. I send Patrick off to the bathroom to fix himself up while I set everything else up outside. After I finished that I picked up Peyton and changed him into a hawks T-shirt, shorts and converse. I than got myself ready in a maxi skirt and white crop top. I pulled my hair back into a messy bun and let certain pieces fall, face framing my face.

As I was wiping down the counter the door bell rang.

"Honey I got it!" Patrick shouted as he ran towards the door. Once he came to the door he stopped and adjusted his shirt before turning the knob. There stood his 3 sisters and few unfamiliar faces.

"Hey guys" Pat smiled as he kisses everyone on the cheek. I walked over with Peyton in my arms to take me place next to Patrick. He swung his arm over me and hugged me tight into his side. "Guys this is my wife Alyssa and our son Peyton. These are my aunts.."

I couldn't remember half of the names I was told that night but I can tell you it was the best night of the summer. Patrick's family sat around the fire pit, towels covering legs to shield from the misquotes. The children laughed as they played in the pool and the adults chattered with a glass of red wine or beer in their hand. Patrick and I shared a seat, I was snuggled close into him as we listened to his sister Erika.

I looked up for a moment with puppy eyes to meet Patrick's. "I love you" I mouthed. He leaned downed to kiss my lips before braking out in a smile. "I love you to"

*

"Okay and he needs to be in bed at 7, make sure to test his milk on your arm before giving it to him. He needs his bottle right before bed and do not put him down until he burps and-"

"Everything will be fine" Jonny cuts me off before taking Peyton from my arm.

"I'm aorry it's just Patrick and I's first night out without him, I've never left him with anyone" I stress.

"You guys deserve tonight, everything will be fine here, right Peyton?" Jonny says to him before tickling his stomach causing him to giggle.

"Alright let me go change before Patrick gets here" I kiss Jonny's cheek before running upstairs into the bathroom. I quickly change into this sleeveless black dress with a deep v neck. My hair was curled lightly with a deep side part and beautiful dangly diamond earrings. My left hand sported my ring and my right wrist a bracelet from Erika. After I changed I quickly stuffed my phone and money into my small clutch before putting on my black MK strappy heels. I took one last look in the mirror, may I say my boobs looked wonderful in the dress, before heading to the top of the stair case.

"Lyss you ready?" Patrick;s voice rings out

"Yea" I respond back before making my way down the stairs. As Patrick laid his eyes on me I could see them grow with lust.

"So do we actually have to go out tonight?" He questions with his mouth watering.

"Mhmm" I tease as I run my hand through his hair before slowly bringing them to his chest where I unbuttoned his top button on his white dress shirt. Patrick let's out a little whimper before I pull him to the door. "We'll be back soon Jon, call if you need any thing" Patrick shouts before closing the door behind him. "This isn't fair" He whines in the car while his hand rests on the inside of my thigh.

"Patrick have some control" I tease.

I had never seen Patrick eat a whole steak so fast in my life. He had ate it in five minutes tops and stared at me as I picked at my pasta. "Eat faster" he would mumble.

"Oh Patrick" I laughed

"You're such a tease, this isn't fair" he mumbled as he looked down at his pants. I reached over and ran my hand over his thigh "You can last" I whisper before slowly taking a sip of my wine. "That's it" Patrick says. He than takes out a hundred dollar bill and drops it on the table before grabbing my by the wrist, pulling me out to the parking lot.

"Patrick are you-" I was cut off by Patrick's lips which kissed me hard as his hands arm trailed along my waist as he pushed me up against his white truck. Within minutes we were in the car and he was driving fast, scaring me.

"Patrick" I whimper. In a few minutes he's parking the car at the little lake he had shown me so long ago. Patrick pushed me to the back seat which were down, leaving the entire back open. He ran his hand up my thighs as he kissed me. I couldn't help but moan as he sucked on the side of my neck.

"I've been waiting for this all night" He mumbled seductively.