To the Grand Line!

"If bullets can't hurt him then use your swords! And stop her from freeing Roronoa Zoro!" The marine yelled as they began to charge towards us with there swords drawn.
"Too late.~" I chuckled as I used my ice to slice through the ropes and handed Zoro his swords. He quickly jumped into action by wielding all three swords and standing in a position to attack the marines.
"The first one who moves dies," he warned them causing them to shiver in fright.
"Wow! He's cool!" Luffy yelled and I chuckled at his enthusiasm.
"All right so I'm a pirate I gave you my word. I've fought the navy, therefore, I'm officially An outlaw. But hear this! I have a mission to fulfill!" He yelled which surprised me. "I'm going to be the worlds greatest swordsman! All I have left is my destiny! My name may be infamous but it's gonna shake the world! But you are making me become a pirate so if I have to abandon my dream for any reason then I'm going to make you both commit hara-kiri!"
"Very well, it's fitting for you to be the worlds greatest swordsman. Wouldn't you agree Luffy?" I asked him with a smirk.
"Yeah since his new boss is going to be the pirate king anything else would make me look bad." Luffy laughed and  I grinned as Zoro huffed.
"Relax Zoro you will have me there as well as your new Vice-Captain," I told him with a grin as his eyes widened in surprise.
"Why do you hesitate hack those brigands into mincemeat now!" The marine Captain yelled at his men.
"Zoro duck!" Luffy ordered.
"We were talking!" I yelled in outrage as I raised my hand towards them.
"Gum Gum Whip!" Luffy yelled as he kicked the marines away and I swiped my hand across the battlefield and froze them all midair.
"What the devil are you two?" Zoro asked us in surprise and we grinned.
"I'm a rubber man," Luffy told him and I used my left hand to show off my flames and my right hand to show my ice.
"I ate the half-half fruit. I hope you will save us if we happen to fall in the ocean Zoro since we both can't swim." I told him and he sighed.
"I guess." He mumbled and I gasped.
"What do you mean you guess are you just going to let your Captain and Vice-Captain drown!?" I yelled at him in question and he looked away from me. "How rude!" I yelled as I started to shake him.
"Alright alright, I'll save you now stop shaking me woman!" He yelled at me with a red face.
"Really? Thanks Zoro!" I said as I kissed his cheek and he pushed me away with an even redder face. Huh. He might be sick I mean he hasn't eaten anything since I forcefully fed him and he has been in the sun a while. I tuned back in to see Luffy fighting the marine captain and Helmeppo holding a gun to Coby's head. I covered my hand in ice and punched Helmeppo in the face at the same time Luffy did and Zoro sliced up the marine captain.
"Nice Zoro!" We yelled as he knocked out Captain Morgan.
"No sweat... Captain, Vice-Captian." He said and I cheered.
"Yay! You accepted me as your Vice-Captain!" I cheered as I hugged him and he tried to push me off as the marines cheered about being free. Before I knew it I was falling and I looked down to see Zoro passed out.
"Kiyomi you're not supposed to kill our Nakama!" Luffy yelled in panic and I frowned as I threw ice at him causing him to shut up.
"I didn't kill him he passed out from heat exhaustion, hunger and thirst," I told him as I stood and threw Zoro over my shoulder. Luckily Rika's mom invited us into her home and made us food which revived Zoro and of course, Luffy was getting his fill.
"Phew, I'm stuffed. Not eating for nine days was worse than I thought." Zoro exclaimed and I chuckled.
"See you would have never survived the whole month." Luffy berated him and Zoro glared.
"Funny... You seem even hungrier than me." Zoro pointed out.
"That's because Luffy has a bottomless pit of a stomach," I told our first mate who seemed surprised. "That means the majority of our money will be going to food."
"Huh guess that means we got to stock up on cash." He sighs and I smiled.
"Yep," I said with a nod.
"So what's next?" Zoro asked us and I smirked while Luffy grinned.
"We're headed for the Grand Line!" Luffy exclaimed as I cheered.
"The most bloodthirsty pirates in the world are there!" Coby warned us and I smirked.

"Yeah and they will have to deal with me, the Vice-Captain of the Straw Hat crew," I told Coby and he looked shocked at my response.
"Don't forget the first mate," Zoro spoke up with a smirk of his own and we high fived as Luffy laughed.
"Relax Coby we are strong," Luffy told Coby but he kept freaking out.
"Excuse me but you gentlemen and lady are pirates correct?" A marine asked as he came inside.
"That's right," I told him with crossed arms.
"Um you saved us and this town and we are truly grateful to you. However, we're still Naval Marines and we can't shelter pirates. I'm sorry but I have to ask you to leave. But to show our gratitude we won't report you to the navy." The marine informed us.
"Guess we'll be going then. Ma'am thank you for the meal," Luffy spoke up as he stood.
"No problem mister navy guy we will leave right now," I told him with a smile which made his face flush with color as I walked past him and handed him a note as I went. Luffy beat up Coby so the marines won't k ow we are friends and Zoro dragged him off as we walked to our small boat to all away.
"Luffy! Kiyomi! Thank you very much, Captain Luffy! Vice-Captain Kiyomi! I'll never forget all you two did for me!" Coby yelled as he salutes us.
"This is a new one. A pirate being saluted by the navy." Zoro pointed out as Luffy laughed.
"We'll meet again Coby!" Luffy shouted as he waved at him.
"Bye Coby I hope you become a strong marine to catch me one day!" I shouted as his face turned red and the marines stood behind him saluting us as well. I can just imagine grandpa Garp making them train super hard for that move. He would never salute a pirate ever.
"What's so funny?" Zoro asked me as I was chuckling as we settled ourselves in the boat.
"Oh, nothing." I waved off as he quirked a brow at me before shrugging it off.
"We're on our way to the Grand Line!" Luffy cheered as Zoro and I smiled.

Marine's POV:

"What was the note that girl handed me?" I questioned as I opened it up.

Hey, can you pass a message along to Vice-Admiral Garp for me, please?

"I guess I could," I mumbled as I picked up the transponder snail.

"Who is this?" A man asked me as he picked up making me gulp.

"Um sir I have a message for you from a Kiyomi," I told him and he shouted.

"Well, what's the message, don't be scared to tell me." Vice-Admiral Garp said and I sighed before reading him the message.

Hey, old man can you train a pink-haired kid named Coby for me. He is new to the marines and really weak. So can you? Maybe he can catch me someday if you train him.

- kiyomi 

"Hahaha, that damn brat." He huffed with a laugh. "I guess I can but only because he might catch her if I train him. Put the boy on chore duty until I arrive." Garp said before he hung up and I sweatdropped. How does he know this cute girl?