the end

( Short, but I really wanted to get this over with so. )
( Romans POV )

We were all gathered in a large white room. The blush on my face was still prominent and I glanced at Virgil. He stood next to me and he tensed up.

Patton and Logan stood on either side of us, Patton panting, bright red and Logans face was tear stained.

Deceit sank up in front of us and smirked evily. " Well... now that I've had my fun, I'll be killing you, taking Virgil, and being on my merry way. "

Virgils eyes widened and he went pale. " If you think that's what's going to happen... you've got a screw loose!" Patton said through deep breaths.

Deceit rolled his eyes and glared at Patton menacingly . Patton immediately starting choking and clawing at his throat. " PATTON!" Logan grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him.

" Deceit stop this!!" Roman demanded and ran over to Patton and Logan.

Deceit chuckled and hummed. Patton gagged and gasped for air. " Deceit! THIS IS OUR FIGHT, LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS!" I warned. He looked at me and Patton fell to the floor, choking in air and panting. Roman and Logan fell to the floor with him and comforted him.

" Oh, is it, Virgil?" He asked sinisterly.
Virgil swallowed and nodded surely. " Yes. Yes it is." Deceit smiled evily and folded his arms. " Well then. Shall you lose your life by sword or fist, my love?" He asked.

Virgil eyes darted to the floor and back up. He summoned a sword and held it tightly in his hand, his knuckles turning white. Deceit snickered and summoned his own sword.

( Virgils POV)

I charged at the snake with all my might and slash widely, but he easily dodged it. I groaned in frustration and flipped around, holding my sword out it front of me. His eyes turned a deep yellow and shivers went down my spine. " Pitiful." Deceit mocked and lunged at me. I barely had time to block it and struggled against his weight on my sword.

He snickered again and quickly rasied his weapon above his head. I shielded myself and grunted as his blade slowly came closer to my face. I glanced into his eyes, he was smiling wickedly. He noticed I was momentarily distracted and kicked me hard and fast in the shin. I crippled to the floor with a yipe and he held his blade to my throat.

" NO!!" Roman yelled. I breathed heavily and looked up at him with hatred. He smiled down at me and pressed the sword slightly harder againt my neck. " You've lost your battle, Virgil. Now you're coming with me."

I glanced around and with that, an idea popped I to my head. " You don't scare me." I said coldly. Deceit hissed and took a step back. I smirked. " You're nothing, nothing at all. " He hissed again and clutched his head in pain.

" W-what's he doing?" Patton asked as he watched wide eyed in terror. Logan looked up and bit his lip. " He's using his sensitivitys. Deceit's only as powerful as he thinks he is..." He explained.

" You can't do anything! Not to me and not to them!" I shouted, getting onto my feet again.

Deceit shook and tears filled his eyes. " That's not true!" He yelled. " You can't lie anymore!" I yelled back. " You are nobody!"

Deceit whimpered and shook violently. " You can't do anything to hurt me!" I continued. Deceit winced his lip and started to scream. This was my chance. I ran over to him and grabbed him roughly by the collar of his shirt. " And I could NEVER love you." I said coldly. He broke and started to sob loudly. I let him drop to the hard floor as his outline slowly faded from view.

( Romans POV )

" Virgil!" I called out. I quickly scrambled to my feet and ran over to him. I enveloped him in my arms and he hugged me back tightly. " Y-you did it!" I said happily. " You saved us!" He giggled and sniffed as he buried his face deep into my shoulder. " Yeah. I guess I did." He clung to me like scared a little kid and I kissed the top of his head lovingly.

Patton and Logan both stood up and brushed themselves off, holding each others hands. They smiled at us and Patton warmly chuckled a little. " Cuties..." He said under his breath.

Virgil looked up solemnly at me and sniffed. " Let's go home." He said. I nodded in agreement and smiled softly. "Let's. "