Love birds.

( Deceits pov)

I threw Logan into the wall and began to shackle his wrist, when Patton jumped on me from behind. He clawed at my face and arms and I screamed in pain. I tried desperately to pry him off of me but it was no use. " Don't touch him, snake!" He yelled.

I somehow managed to roughly throw him to the floor. Patton whimpered and clutched his arm. I smirked at him, how pitiful. I saw Logan out of my peripheral vision, he pulled at the restraint  around his other wrist . I spun around and pinned him to the wall again, pushing his other wrist into the shackle. Logan grunted and then looked at me in disgust. 

To my suprise, Logan spat at me. I pulled away from him and yelled in disgust. I wiped the saliva from my face and Logan snickered. I approached him again and punched him in the gut. He coughed and leaned over in pain. " STOP!!" Patton shouted.

I laughed evily as Logan looked up at me with hateful eyes. I turned back around and started walking towards Patton. Patton tried to scramble away on all fours, still facing me. I quickly grabbed him by the collar and raised him in the air. He squirmed around and clawed at my hand. " Put him down!" Logan yelled. I smirked at Pattons terrified expression. " Make me, book worm." I taunted.

Patton made funny sounding squeaks as he kicked his legs around in the air.
I thought for a moment about the game I should play with the two sides.
Something came to mind and I smiled evily, my eyes turing a glowing yellow color.

I snapped and everything went black. I shifted into Logans appearance and shined a spotlight directly onto Patton.

Now the fun starts.

( Pattons POV)

I sheilded my eyes from the bright light and started to fixed my collar that Deceit had rudely held my up by. I stood up and looked around in the darkness and held myself, a pit in my stomach started to form.

" L-logan?" I called out hoarsely. I spun around in the dark, slowly getting more paranoid. " Patton?" Logan replied, stepping into the spotlight. I ran over to him and enveloped him in my arms. " Oh, Logan!" He hugged me back tightly. " Are you okay?!" I asked pulling away and grabbing his wrists and looking them over.

'Logan' smirked down at me. " Oh, I'm fine... but you won't be." My eyes widened and I let go of his wrists. " H-huh?"

( Logans POV)

" Patton, that's not me!" Logan tried to warn from where he stood, still pinned to the wall. But it was clear that Patton was unable to hear him.

Tears started to trickle down his cheeks and he again tried to pull at  the straps that held him.

( Pattons Pov)
Logan turned around and pulled a small metal cart into the light. On the cart was a strange looking device that contained what looked to be like a few gallons of water. " W-what's that?" I asked, the pit in my stomach going more prominent. Logan smiled, but not in a sweet or kind way. " It's a pump." He answered.

I looked at the machine and played with the sleeve of my cardigan. " What f-for?" I asked. Logans smiled wider. " To pump water into your lungs, untill you drown. " My eyes widened and I took a few steps back. " L-lo? What are you t-talking about?" The next thing I knew, I was bound by my hands and feet in a large wooden chair. I struggled around but it was no use.

'Logan' wheeled the cart closer and I screamed. 'Logan' took his chance and started to shove a thin tube down my throat. I gagged and my eyes watered as the tube went farther down my throat. Logan reached a certain spot with the tube and stepped back. I gagged again and started to cry.
Logan smiled and his eyes went a vibrant yellow. My eyes went wider when I realized that's not really him.

" Take a deep breath, Patton." He teased. Patton quickly took in a deep breath. Logan ( now back to his true form) flicked a switch and water began to flow through the tube.

( Deceits POV)

Patton sputtered and gagged, he shuffled around in the chair he was bound in. I laughed evily and turned the pump to a higher level.

Pattons eyes widened and his skin started turning colors. He coughed some more and tried to gasp for air, letting more water into his lungs. I smiled widely and my eyes glowed even brighter.

I finally turned the machine to the highest setting. Patton gasped again and gargled. His face turned deeper of colors and he desperately wreathed around in his restraints.

( No ones pov)

" Patton!"  Logan screamed.
Tears were streaming down his face now and he let out loud choked sobs.
He still tried to pull at the straps around his wrists.

Patton passed out and Deceit quickly turned off the machine. He wasn't actually going to kill him. Just make him suffer.
He snapped and magically all of the water from Pattons lungs, was removed.

He was barely breathing.

Deceit pulled the tube from his throat and snickered.

He snapped again and the chair disappeared from underneath Patton, sending his body crashing to the floor. Logan restraints also faded away and he rushed over to Patton.

Deceit laughed evily and sank down.

Logan quickly cradled Patton in his arms putting both hands on the sides of his face. " Nonononnon." He said frantically. He set Patton down and started performing CPR. He started with three compressions to the chest and then he pressed his mouth to Pattons. He pressed to his chest again but there was still no response. He put his lips to Pattons again and then pressed on his chest one final time.

Patton gasped and sat up. He coughed up some of the water and panted. Logan quickly grabbed him and squeezed him tightly.

" Oh god, I thought I lost you." He said with a sigh of relief. " M-me too." Patton said through his gasps for air.

He was okay.
They were going to be fine.
Everything was going to be okay.

( That was bad. SORRY YOU HAD TO WAIT SO LONG FOR TRASH.)