I do so adore you.

(Patton's perspective)

Of course I wanted to tell Virgil!
Virgil is a part of us.
Virgil should know.
But Logan said that he wanted to protect him, so I said I wouldn't say anything.
"Okay, I won't tell him." I said.
"Very good." Logan replied.
He placed my chin between his thumb and his forefinger and looked kindly into my eyes. I could feel my face turning bright pink. My face was still red from crying and Logan wiped away a few stray tears. He cradled my face in his hand and I pulled myself closer to him. His eyes were full of affection and he was smiling warmly.
It was a strange feeling, like I wanted to break away from him and leave his room, but I also wanted him to continue to hold me in his hands forever. It made me feel safe.

He made me feel like I was wading in the ocean on a nice sunny day. Just floating, having nothing to worry about. I could float in this ocean for hours on end if I wanted to.
And I did want to. At least I think so.
Out of nowhere the calm warm waters, became one huge wave that washed over my entire body.

And just like that Logan was kissing me. His lips were soft as silk and his eyes were closed gently. My eyes were wide in suprise and I backed up into the wall as an instinct. He continued to kiss me and one of his arms wrapped around my torso while the other rested against the wall behind me. My body relaxed slightly and my eyelids started to fall. Was I actually enjoying this?

My arms  that were stuck out in front of me, began to relax as well and I rested them on Logan's waist. His arms shifted back and forth as we embraced each other and for a moment I was kissing him back. The feeling was broken by a door being viciously opened and bouncing of the wall in the opposite hallway.

I opened my eyes widely again in a panic. I shoved Logan away and he stepped backwards, clearly confused. With out even thinking I pulled back my hand and slapped him, hard too.
I suprised my self and jerked my hand back. Logan clutched his cheek and opened his mouth in a silent gasp. His face was red with embarrassment and  there was a hand mark where I had slapped him. I burst out whisper-yelling. " So you think that Roman having affection for Virgil  is odd, but then you go and do something like this?!" I exclaimed.

Logan was in shock, he stuttered and still held the side of his face. "What are you trying to do with my mind, Logan?!" I asked, as a few tears ran down my face. He stumbled to find the right words. " I-I don't know what came over me. I'm s-so sorry." Logan said. He looked at how distressed I was and he looked so disappointed with himself. I ran towards his door and pryed it open witb an excessive amount of force.

" Patton, please. " Logan called out, I slammed the door hard. Tears were now streaming down my face and I couldn't control it. My vision became blurry and I turned into the living room only to run straight into Roman.

We both tumbled and I winced in pain. Roman yelled in suprise as we hit the floor. I tried to stand up again but my arms decied not to work all of the sudden. "My goodness, Patton!" Roman said. "Do ever look where you're going?" He asked annoyed. I Looked him in the eyes and the anger faded from his face. Even though it was very dark he could see the tears rushing down my face. "P-Patton are you crying?" He asked in a worried tone. I let one singular sob and then jumped up and beelined to my room, slamming the door behind me.

That's not really him.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें