What the hell do I do!

Spideychelle
Description: Peter is smart, but when it comes to love, he is very dumb

—-
Peter Parker's PoV

I walked down the hallway from chemistry, down to the library where MJ has decided she wanted to meet me. Yeah, I was confused. Why would she want to meet me after school in the library? Was she going to shove me into a body bag and drag me to the hall to make sure I didn't miss a decathlon meeting I didn't even know was on? Probably that.

Soon I was at the library, walking in, looking around to see if MJ was sitting anywhere obvious and not in the maze of bookshelves. Nope. Not anywhere obvious.

I sat down on one of the tables that where provided for you to read on and texted MJ telling her that I was here and had no clue were she was.

Not long after I got a phone call from her, quietly guiding me through the labyrinth of books to her position, had she memorised the whole library layout or something? Sounds like an MJ thing to do.

"There you are." I said, hanging up on the phone, walking over to where she was sat down with a book in her hands, I swear she lead me in circles.

"So." I sat down next to her, trying to comfortably lean against a book case, praying that it all would not topple down. "Why'd you call em here." I said, quickly looking but finding no body bag in sight.

She just sat there, finishing the page in her book. Once she finished she slipped her bookmark in and... and kissed me.

Okay what the hell do I do, the girl I have a crush on is kissing me and I'm sat here like a stone. Do I stroke her head or something? I DONT KNOW.

So after sitting like an idiot I just decided to just get up and run, yeah not my brightest idea, I just, well, you can put we in a room with 30 gun men and I can take them down but then I can't even get the courage to kiss a girl and when she does kiss me, I freaked out. How dumb am I.

"Okay Peter that was dumb, your going to go back there and apologise and maybe kiss her." I told myself, turning around to go back... umm... which way had I come?

I walked a bit through the maze, nope, not this way, but I didn't think it was that way either... that means, well that means I'm complete and utterly lost and MJ is gonna think I don't like her or something. Why are library's so frustrating.

"Are you okay peter?" I swivelled round to see cindy from my decathlon team behind me. "Umm, yeah, I'm kinda lost."

She smiled and told me to follow her and eventually we where back out into the table are.

"Hey cindy." I called her before she left.

"What?" She replied.

"Well have you seen MJ?" I asked, hoping maybe she'd ran into MJ whilst looking around.

"Oh yeah she left around 30 minutes ago."

She walked off leaving me gobsmacked. I'd been in there for over 30 minutes. Well that's my plan down the drain. Now I would have to approach her tomorrow, it was kind of good though because it meant I could consult with May on what the hell to do, she should know what I should do, right?

Nesmondo the emo is back with a timeskip to the apartment (;'Д')

"Wait so let me get this straight. MJ kisses you and you ran off, and the got stuck in a library for over half an hour." May said, busting out laughing at the last part.

"May please, the last part isn't important, I really need her help." I pleaded.

"Okay." She soad, calming down from her laughing fit. "Next time she kisses you just kiss her back, simple as that."

I sat staring at her in complete confusion, trying to prosses what she just said to me. "Okay... but why her back? Aren't I supposed to kiss her on the lips, because if not that would be a strange conversation it would be like her kissing me then me pulling away going 'hey MJ can you just turn around so I can lift your shirt up and kiss your back because apparently that's how people show affection these days' yeah sorry May but I don't see that ending well."

She started at me for what felt like a minute before laughing, and I mean she was full force crying laughing, tears steaming down her cheeks.

"Umm May are you okay?" I asked gingerly, extremely confused.

She continued laugh/crying before pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead. "For a smart kid you can be really dumb Peter."

She hugged me for a bit before pulling away and composing herself. "Peter I don't want you to actually kiss her back, like kiss her on the lips back, so your like, both kissing eachover." She explained.

"Oooooooooh."

This is Nesmondos wife Caron, she is here to take you to the next day and teleport you to the school (≧ω≦)

"Deep breaths Parker." I whispered to myself before heading over to MJ where she was reading her book, waiting for class to start, Ned next to her.

"Ummm, hi MJ, I just want to apologise for being a di-" she cut me off, kissing me again, unlike last time, I did not sit like a rock, mainly because I was standing, but I kissed her back, not her actual back, you know what I mean.

After a bit we pulled away, staring into eachovers eyes. "So." She whispered to me. "When you going to turn me around and kiss my back."

I looked at her mortified as she burst out laughing. "She told you about that!" I explained, Ned still sat there fanboying in confusion.

"You bet." She soad, a smug smile plastered on her normally frowny face. "To be honest it was kind of adorable." She continued, giving me a small peck on the cheek, "She also told em about your library situation."

"Okay what what the hell happened." Ned butted in.

"Well..."

—-
I saw this as an Instagram post and I was just like, bruh, I have to write it, supprised I got it to 1,000 worlds tho 😂

—-I saw this as an Instagram post and I was just like, bruh, I have to write it, supprised I got it to 1,000 worlds tho 😂

-Spidey