What would you wish for?- Part 2

IronDad
Description:...

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
⚠️!ENDGAME SPOILERS AHEAD!⚠️
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
⚠️!ENDGAME SPOILERS AHEAD!⚠️
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
⚠️!ENDGAME SPOILERS AHEAD!⚠️
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
⚠️!ENDGAME SPOILERS AHEAD!⚠️
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
⚠️!ENDGAME SPOILERS AHEAD!⚠️
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
—-
Peter Parker's PoV
I walked down the stairs, stopping at the door to wipe the steady flow of tears that where staining my cheeks. I took a deep breath, trying to calm my breathing before stepping into the living room.

May was chatting to Pepper so I went and snuggled up next to her, crying makes you tired.

May ran her fingers through my hair and gave me slight peck on the forehead.

"I think we'll head back now, otherwise Peter is going to fall asleep."

Pepper nodded and we got up, saying goodby to everyone before heading off to the car.

We where nearly there when Pepper called me back. "Peter Wait!"

I turned and jogged back to her.

"Tony, he told me that if he brought you back, but he didn't survive, too give you this." She soda, handing me a wrapped box and on the front in sharpie it said 'To Underoos'. "It must be improved though, he spent at least 4 months non stop working on it, over and over."

Okay, that was strange, why would he spend 4 months on something fir me, knowing he lost probably will never see me again? And why would it take so long, he could make an iron man suit in under a week!

I shrugged off my questions and smiled. "Thank you Pepper."

I took the box before jogging back to the car as we started the drive home.

"You going to open it?" May asked, glancing over at it.

"Nah." I said, getting as comfy as I could in my seat, closing my eyes. "I'm tired, I'll open it tomorrow."

And that's what I did.

I fell asleep in the car before getting up and at the apartment falling into a plague induced sleep.

About how I couldn't save Tony.

I looked at the gift, laying on the side of my desk.

I slowly walked over and picked it up, sitting back on the bed and un wrapping it.

I carefully pulled of the wrapping paper, then I sat for a while, the little oblongular box on my knees, then I opened it....

It was my Spider-Man mask. Before Tony gave me Mark 17a I had taken off my mask to try breath, and it had fallen through the atmosphere.

But why had it taken 4 months to wake.

I shook the thought out my head, I was going to go Spider-Manning, because if I didn't, then... then there would be more than just Morgan wishing for their parents to come back.

I slipped on the mask and slipped out the window.

I swung around for a bit before going up the old stark tower and free falling.

"Jeez kid if I knew this is what you did on patrol I would have joined you more often."

I froze, hitting the ground with a splat and most likely breaking all my bones.

...

(A/N Jk 😂)

I froze, nearly hitting the ground before remembering that today I actually would like to live.

I webbed myself upto the nearest building and whipped my mask off, taking deep breaths, crying.

I slowly put the mask on, smiling my goofy smile.

"T-Tony." I sniffed.

"You serious, now you call me Tony, come on kid it only took you what? Seven years."

I sunk down against a wall, not able to control my smiling, not able to control my tears.

"M-mr St-tark?"

"Oh you have to be kidding me." Me Stark's sarcastic voice filled my ears, his voice enveloping my mask. "You know kid, just then, just then I thought we'd gotten somewhere, but if corse, back to Mr Stark it is."

I giggled at his sarcasticness.

"I miss you so much. Mr Stark, I-I want you back. W-we n-n-need you back." At this point I was in floods of tears.

"Come kid you'll do great on your own. And you should know, I can never leave you, I love you all just too much. Kid? I'm never leaving you."

As he was speaking, I closed my eyes, and I could imagine him there, in front of me.

"Now, are we going to sit here all day or are we going to stop some baddies?"

I spent the next 2hrs saving people and taking to Mr AI Stark, he has all of his memories, obviously his voice, his humour, his knowledge.

The next day I headed back to see Pepper and Morgan. Pepper talked to May and I stayed upstairs with Morgan.

"Peter."

She asked whilst we where playing with Jenga.

"Will my wish ever come true." She said, sniffing.

I pulled her into my embrace, kissing her head. "I'll tell you something, a secret. You'll be with your dad again, in 100 years, we'll all dance together, we'll all dance on the stars, you, me, your mum and dad. We'll all dance together, and after that, we'll never leave again."

—-
God I loved this
I cried writing this

Tho yesterday literally it was 5am I was like I need to write so I wrote that oneshot ans then published it at least 2 minutes after I finished, that's why there's so mistakes, and I literally finished this 3 minutes ago.

No time like the present

-Spidey