He's the reason

Peter Parker PoV
I sat in my room with a box off pens drawing the lines on my arm.
1. Red
2. Orange
3. Yellow
4. Green
5. Blue
6. Purple
7. Light blue
8. Gray
9. Black

On my Left Arm
Self harm
Anxiety
Eating disorder
Bullied
Depression
LGBT+
Panic/Anxiety Attacks
Lost someone to Suicide
Considered/Attempted Suicide

And on my right arm
10. Pink

Which was obviously
Supporting the project

As I finished I ran out my room, exited for the day. I ran out bumping into Dad.

"Hey son." Tony said ruffling my hair. "What's that on your arms?" He questioned.

"Oh. It this thing. Right is what applies to you and left is what u are supporting." I said cheering, scuffling out of his embrace and walking to the door.

"Hey kid! What's Pink?" Dad shouted across the room. "Supporting the Project!" I shouted back across the room, slipping through the door and scampering upto the roof, sitting, my legs dangling over the edge.

I looked at the view smiling. Well. I had lied to dad. Left for was what applied to you. Not the other way round.

I looked down at my arm smiling. Last year May had committed suicide. Then I came Depressed with Anxiety. Stopped eating. Started cutting. I tried to kill my self by jumping off a building but Tony caught me and I had to play it off as that I had ran out of web fluid and I forgot to check before jumping off the building. Flash's bullying had gotten physical after finding I was Gay and decided to make that another reason to make my life miserable. From then I started having nightmares and suffering through Panic and Anxiety attacks.

So yeah my life sucked.

Then Tony came along.

Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist...

Father.

And he was the best one I could ever ask for. As he saved me. He is the reason that I now have an amazing boyfriend and supportive friends. He is the reason I laugh. And he is the reason.

He is the reason why I am alive here today to draw these lines on my arm. To support those like me who have gone through hell.
—-
OMG 100 READS!!!!!!
WHEEEEEEEEE

Yasssssssss

Also #Linesproject

I only found out about this today so i am continuing till 22nd

If any of u are going through anything you don't have to suffer through it alone. If yal need anyone to talk to you can talk to me.... even though I can't PM as I have an invalid email but I have a different account I could talk to u on 😊

Have a fantabulociousious day!
(It's like 7:38 pm for me but still... 4hrs and 22 minuets to have a fantabulociousious day but still.....)

Also 2 posts in 13hrs!!!! I'm proud of myself

-Spidey