Yeah, and you really thought i was gunna belive that crap?

Spideychelle
Description: MJ finds out about Peters Spider-Man 'Pyjamas'
—-

Michelle Jones' PoV
I slid the door pass into the lock thing, slowly pushing the door open. We where on a school trip and there was an odd number of boys and girls so the teachers thought it would be a great idea to put me and Peter together as apparently we, as quoted by our teacher, 'get on really well'.

An the reason I was slowly and quitley pushing the door open, well it may be 11pm and for some reason, me being the good girl I'm not, didn't want to wake Peter.

I peeked around the door to see... Peter, in Spider-Mans suit. I had my suspicions, but till know they where just suspicions.

I stopped and leant against the door, wanting too see how long I could go without being unnoticed. He seemed to press something on this front, his back was too me so I couldn't see, and the suit became flimsy, sliding off his body too show me his muscular and... scared back.

I slowly walked forward, somehow still unnoticed and placed a finger on one of the scars.

And now he noticed me.

He jumped high, and ended up sticking to the ceiling, looking extremely startled.

I laughed at his reaction, so Spider-Man could doge bullets and take stab wounds like it was nothing but was still started by a 15 year old girl he's known for the past 4 years.

He looked down at me before quickly jumping off the ceiling and standing I front of me.

"It's not what you think!" Hw soad quickly. It would be interesting how he was going to try low himself out of this one.

"Uh, huh, so I didn't see you wearing Spider-Man's suit." I questioned.

"It's my pyjamas!" He replied quickly.

"So I'm guessing your using cello tape yo stick to the ceiling." I soad.

He looked at me confused before answering. "Well, a magician never tells his secret so if that's how you think I did it... then that is how I did it..."

I laughed at his answers. "Oh, so I guess the scars on your back are all fake as well, or does flash beat you up more than I thought."

He looked at me lost for answers.

"Yeah, and you really thought i was gunna belive that crap?" I laughed.

"Well..." he started, looking down at his feet.

I rolled my eyes at him, what an idiot.

"Now, I'm gunna go to the toilet whilst you hide your shit and get dressed." I soad walking to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair when I heard the door to our room open, followed by voices.

I'll be dead by the time Ned and Peter actually learn how to whisper, so I decided to just sit back and listen in.

"I came here as soon as I got your text, what is it man!" Ness voice spoke.

It was followed by the frantic voice of peter. "MJ knows!!! She came in and saw me and now I don't know what too do!!!!"

"MJ KNOWS'!!!!"

Yup, they are not learning to whisper any time soon, I'm supriswd they whole hotel can't hear them, they whisper louder then they talk.

This continued till the bathroom floor became uncomfortable and I couldn't be bothered to listen anymore.

I stepped out of the bathroom, walking in on their conversation.

"Could you guys speak any louder?" I asked before going off to my bed. "Now shut up, or I'll chuck you both out the window and take away spider boys webshooters and tie his hands to his legs so he can't save you." I threatened.

It seemed too work as a minuet later Ned left and I could hear Peter getting into his bed.

"Would you really do that." Hw asked in a hushed voice.

"You wanna keep talking and find out?"
—-
Agh late

I have an excuse, it's been my exam week and I completely forgot

In this I'm sorry for mistakes I finished it two minutes ago, thanks to the people on Instagram for helping me with ideas 😂

This was from ejbackflipper so thankuuuu

Requests plz

And don't worry, I'm about to start on a long one

-Spidey