Tired

Spideychelle
Description: Peter Parker falls asleep in class but when flash goes to wake him up his reflexes kick in
—-
Michelle Jones's PoV
I sat at my desk bored, every now and then nudging Peter to try keep him awake.

I gave Peter another Largw nudge, noticing the teacher was walking around and he would certainly get a detention for falling asleep.

"Miss Johnson!" Flash said, putting his hand up. "Peter is sleeping in class."

I gave him a death glare as he stared at me. Our teacher turned and looked at Peter with a disapproving look on her face

"Go on and wake him up then flash." She sighed.

Flash got up and walked over to the table as I shuffled my chair away from Peter, guessing what would happen next.

"Time to wake up Penis Parker." Flash sneered, going to whack a book down on Peters head.

Before the book even got close Oeters leg shot out, slamming into Flash's leg as he fell down, Peter going down and pinning flash down. At this point I burst out laughing as Peter looked around confused at why he was pinning flash to the floor and how he got there.

He quickly stood up, brushing himself down, he looked around at our bewildered classmates and teacher before sitting back down on his seat.

He turned to me to ask what had happened but I was in a fit of laughter, I don't even know what was funny.

I was still laughing as Flash's Goons picked him off the floor and took him back to his seat, he looked petrified.

"What the hell happened?" Peter whispered in my ear. By now I had stopped laughing and composed myself.

"So..." I started before laughing again, this time Ned, who was sitting at the table in front of us joined in, laughing as well.

"Well.." he started, looking at me. "It must have been something good if it actually got you to laugh." He said smiling.

I quickly stopped laughing, turning back to my work. "You fell asleep and flash went to wake you up and you slammed him to the ground and then pinned him their, kinda kinky? Boring though." I said blankly, going back to my normal miserable self

Peter Parker's PoV
Now that's the MJ I know and love

—-
Whilst I wrote this it was adorable as my Guinea pig MJ just sat in my arm and lay there, normally she is crazy so it was adorable

—-Whilst I wrote this it was adorable as my Guinea pig MJ just sat in my arm and lay there, normally she is crazy so it was adorable

So yeah I hope you enjoyed it, I wrote the description for this oneshot in July 2018 so like

So yeah I hope you enjoyed it, I wrote the description for this oneshot in July 2018 so like... 8 months ago and my original prepared A/N was 'Inspired as I was so tired today and just wanted to fall asleep' And I never got forward to writing it but yeah.... MJ is so cute!

Anyway I had a week off school for a week cuz it's half term but I'm back to school on Monday and have loads of hw and I've done none.... I also have an assessment to prepare for....

I better do that now

Byyeweeeeeeeee

-Spidey