He shook his head a no. "I'll go back now." He walked away from them and made his way to their classroom.

Hayeol released a sigh. "Fine. We'll be there quick, arasso?"

Minji nodded and smiled. She snaked her hand around Hayeol's arm. They made their way to the rooftop.

Hayeol walked and around, wind making her hair fly. She placed her hands inside her coat's pockets. "Why do you wanna come here again, Minji-ya?" She turned around and saw no Minji around.

Instead, she saw someone else looking at her smiling. "Ah- Dobby-ya. Where's Minji?"

Doyoung looked back and shrugged. "I don't know." He walked closer to her.

"That girl! Aish. She was the one who insisted to come here but then she'll leave me?" Hayeol pouted. "Then, we can go back inside."

She tried to walked towards the door but Doyoung stopped her by holding her wrist. "Hey.."

"Hmm?" She looked up at Doyoung.

"Let's stay here for a while. I want to give you something."

Hayeol faced him properly. Doyoung then gave her a box.

She raised her eye brow. "What's this? It's not my birthday, Dobby."

"Open it." He smiled.

Hayeol opened the box and saw bunch of photos of her and Doyoung together. From back to when they were younger to today. Aside from those, there are chocolates and some of Hayeol's favorite candies.

There's a paper folded on top. "Read it." She looked at him before unfolding the paper. She saw a short letter written by Doyoung.

Lee Hayeol.

While you're reading this, please don't look at me okay, JUST READ THIS.

I've known you for so long and I've been with you ever since. You care for me too much and I really really appreciate it. I appreciate the love you give me as you friend. It's funny how Minji always tease us as lovers but, no. We aren't. And I can't deny the fact that I like those teasings. I want you to know that you're important to me. And I want you to address me not as your friend anymore. I want to be more than that.

She looked at him and saw him biting his lip. She smiled. "Explain this to me, Kim Doyoung."

"Geez, can you wait?"

Hayeol rolled her eyes.

He breathed in and out. "Okay."

"I like you, okay? I think for a fact that you know me better than anyone else. And I'm sorry for making you mad at me days before. It's all my fault for not letting you know some of the happenings in my life. But yeah, I promise that I won't keep secrets from you anymore..."

"Now that I'm asking you to be my girlfriend."

Hayeol smiled as she looked in to his eyes. Is this real? Tell me it's real I'm gonna die.

"Hayeol"

"W-what- huh?"

"Your answer? Yes or yes?"

Hayeol bit her lips. She liked Doyoung for so long. Like he said, she knows him more than anyone else does. "What can I say? I'm not Kim Doyoung's girlfriend."

Doyoung smiled. He screamed and gave Hayeol a tight hug.

"You're so happy, huh?" Hayeol laughed as she hugged him back.

Doyoung nodded. He lets go of her. "That was quick."

"No more secrets, like you said." She reminded.

"Yeah.. no more secrets."

Hayeol giggled. "Let's go back, it's almost time."

"Yes, babe." He winked.

"Stop!" She hit him. "Can you tell me about this box?"

"Minji helped me do it."

Hayeol gasped. "I knew it! That's why it's so pretty!"

"I-I feel offended?"

Hayeol laughed.

As they made their way back inside the building, Hayeol slowed down her walking and looked at Doyoung from behind. Is he seriously my boyfriend now?

She can't help but smile.

A name plate caught her attention from the ground. She leaned down to pick it up but she felt a hand pulling her wrist.

"I'll bring you to your classroom, is that fine-." Doyoung turned around and saw no one behind her. "Hayeol?"

He soon saw a name plate from the ground and picked it up.

"Ah! Doyoung-ah, is that mine?" The boy looked at the name plate. "Oh, yes, it is. Thank you for picking it up. I've been trying to look for it. I'll go now!"

He ran away and left Doyoung. Doyoung's eye brows are furrowed as he looked around. "Where's she?"

———

Hayeol was leaning to the wall. Her wrist still being held.

"God, Doyoung it's too dark here! Can we please go back outside, seriously." Her wrist was released.

She felt her cheeks burning up as two hands touched her face.  "D-Doyoung-ah."

"Can you please talk? You're making me feel scared."

Her face was lifted up. She can't see anything.

She felt that someone holding her face lean down at her. Soon, she felt lips attached to her forehead.

Her forehead was kissed gently. She smiled. "Aww."

"Okay, that's enough of your cheesy acts, Dobby. We're going to be late, I swear I don't want to go to detention." She tried her best to walk away without seeing anything.

She finally went out of that dark room, she released a sigh of relief. She walked her way thinking he's following her.

She looked back and saw Doyoung looking from the other side. "Doyoung-ah! Hurry up, I told you we're going to be late!"

Doyoung smiled as he ran towards her. "Why did you leave me there?"

———

ayo, wassup wassup!!!
thank u all so much for
4k reads!!! I'm so happy
and I appreciate all of those,
as well as your votes and those
simple comments you leave
heeeeehooooooo breathe.

ily all so much woop woop!
~angel