5

Massillon looked across at the female as she slept. She was beautiful even with her mouth slightly ajar and soft little snores coming out. They were kind of adorable if Massillon was honest. She moved again and left most of her top uncovered. There was enough light in the room for him to see the evidence of their night's pleasure littered all over her neck and breasts. Massillon knew there were more all over her body and he feels a dull cord of guilt at them. He had not been as gentle as he should have been with the gently bred female. It wasn't entirely his fault, Issy took just as good as she gave. He could feel the sting of scratch marks down his back when he showered an hour ago from the female.

Under the small pools of guilt were emotions Massillon was determined to ignore. Chief among them was a possessiveness that she roused in him. There wasn't an inch of skin left on the female he hadn't kissed, licked, sucked or fucked yet he still wanted her. Even now his fingers itched to touch her soft skin, toy with her sweet titts and bury his face between her thighs. His cock pulsed at the horny thoughts clouding his mind. She was getting under his skin.

His senses were immediately pulled to the west balcony directly in front of the bed. There was a shadow on the other side of the glass facade. Massillon knew this was coming the moment he left the club with Isalinah in tow, he might as well get it over with now while the female slept. He slowly untangled himself from the bedding, moving as quietly as not to rouse the sleeping warrior in his bed. He grabbed a pair of sweats and went to join his personal worry worm on the balcony.

Markus came away from the wall like a living shadow. It always fascinated Massillon how he did that so effortlessly.

"The sun is about to rise my Liege. Is the Lady Isalinah ready to depart?" The male was such a killjoy.

"She is staying for the day. That will be all Markus, good day." His tone left no room for discussion. Massillon closed the balcony door behind him and return to his warm bed and pulled the female into his arms.

His hand traveling all over her body before finding her sensitive clit and igniting another flame of lust between them.

Issy had to pee. Drink water they said, it will give you clear skin they said, but all it gave Issy was a full blander which she had to empty at the worst times. Issy forced her eyes open and all of her senses came on alert. This wasn't her bedroom. The night's activities smashed into her then... oh gods above and below. She had actually done it!

She felt the weight of the male's arm around her body and knew it was definitely real. Issy's first attempt to get up was an absolute failure. Her entire lower half was a sore mess. Massillon had had her several times last night and throughout the day. She turned her head to the left to take in his appearance. He was sexy even in his sleep. His face was totally relaxed and comfortable. He moved then, only to pull her body closer to his own, his large arm wrapping around her waist and a contented sigh fell from his lips.

Issy's vampire senses told her that it was almost dusk. She would have to leave as soon as nightfall if she was going to return to her cousin's home before her absence was discovered. May had thrown a big fete which Issy was supposed to have attended, however, she had used the opportunity to go to the club instead. Issy didn't know what she had been thinking when she had agreed to stay the night with the male but she was glad she had. If the delicious soreness about her body was any indication, the reward had been well worth the risk.

Issy did feel a pang of dissatisfaction that her time with Massillon would soon be over. She relaxed more into his warm arms, then she remembered she still had to pee. With a small huff, she untangled their bodies and walk-limped to the bathroom, which turned out to be the closet filled with suits that would give any high born male closet envy. She then tried the next door to the right of the bed, which was indeed the bathroom.

The Consort Of House Marasarahजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें