I continue reading the book, after almost an hour, the rain has stopped leaving only drizzles.

I stood up to take my empty cup to the kitchen, i remove my reading glasses and kept it on the dining table before proceeding to the kitchen.

"You want something my boy?" Mama Zainab asks, she's standing by the gas cooker, obviously cooking something, "No thank you." I said.

She nods her head and continue whatever she is doing, i exit the kitchen, pick my glasses and head upstairs to my room.

I sit on my bed with my camera in my hand, i switch it on and start watching all the pictures i took, even videos sometimes.

A smile grace my lips when i saw an old picture, we all look so happy, big smile in everyones face, I'd give the whole world just for us to be like this again, i sigh and silently pray to Allah.

Few minutes later or hours i don't know and i don't care, my phone starts ringing, i fish it out of my pocket, the caller is; Aunt Tasneem🌷
My uncles second wife, he is my mothers older brother.

I answer the call: "Assalamu Alaikum Anty Tasneem." I greet softly.

"Wa'alakas Salaam Samir, how have you been?" She asks, i can say she's smiling.

"Alhamdulillah, how are you?" I ask while closing my eyes. "Alhamdulillah i am fine, when will you come over?"

I sigh; "I don't know, how is Uncle Mahir?"

"He is fine, he went out with Sulaiha." She answers, Sulaiha is his first wife, we don't get along with her, she's too fake and wicked.

"Oh..." why did she call? I don't mean it in a rude way tho.

"Yea. I called to tell you that you got accepted in UOL, your admission letter is here." She enthusiastically says, i smiled a small smile, Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah.

"This is indeed good news, thank you, I'll make my mum proud in shaa Allah." I said with a sad smile.

"I know you will, i am so proud of you, you're an amazing human and we all love you so much." She says and i don't know why but i am emotional all of a sudden.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, please do visit soon okay? I love you."

"Okay." I said and hang up.

I can't imagine their reaction when i tell them that I've gotten admission in university of London, I mean it's not easy to get an admission there, I'm sure they will be proud of me, my mum might tear up.

I drop my phone and camera on the bedside table and stoop up to go tell my dad.

He is sitting on his bed, reading a newspaper, when his eyes lands on me he smiles; "Marhaban Samir(hello Samir)"

"Masahul khair Abhi(Good evening father)" I greeted, sitting beside him on the bed.

"Masahul khair ibni, kaifa haluk(good evening my son, how are you?" He place his hands on my thigh.

"Ana bikhair Alhamdulillah, wa anta(I'm fine, what about you?)"

"Wana kaman(me too)" He replied.

I smiled at him, I love him so much; "Abhi, i got the admission." I faked enthusiasm, his eyes widen, and his face broke into a big smile. "Masha Allah, i am so happy now i can sell this house." He says with a chuckle.

I narrow my eyes at him and chuckle too, i can't remember the last time i chuckled.

"What? Please don't, where would we stay?" I laugh at my lame joke and so does he, his eyes shining with happiness, "I won't. Now this is good news, I'm proud of you son, which course will you study?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.