Chapter 16

In The Morning    Y/N pov

Last night we were watching a movie and my eyes got heavy. Then I fell asleep. I woke up and Suga's arm was wrapped around my waist and my head was on his shoulder. When I woke up he gave me his famous gummy smile.  WHY ME!. His gummy smile is so cute. When I fully woke up I sat up. Rose wasn't dumb enough to sleep on Jin's lap, she got off before she fell asleep. It was around 10am, Jennie, Jisoo, V, Jungkook, Jin, J-Hope, and RM left early.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" Kai asked

"Food," Rose and I said in unison

"Pizza," Lisa said

"Kai's paying," I said

"Excuse me," Kai yelled

"Who suggested this sleepover?" I said. Kai stayed quiet and ordered pizza.

"That's a way to get food." Jimin said. After we ate pizza everyone besides Rose went home.

"What a night." Rose said jumping on my bed.

"I can't believe I slept on Suga," I said sitting next to her.

"You guys looked so cute," Rose giggled. I was smiling brightly thinking about his smile. Until both Rose's and my phone buzzed.

Lisa made a group chat with Y/N and Rose

Lisa: Hi

Y/N: Hello

Rose: Hey

Lisa: I want to know if you guys want to go to the mall with me tomorrow?

Y/N: Sure

Rose: Is Jennie and Jisoo going to be there?

Lisa: No

Y/N: Why do you want us to go with you?

Lisa: Because i'm sick of Jennie and Jisoo using me for my money. And I want to get to know you guys more.

Rose: Why do they use you for your money?

Lisa: Because they're broke and can't find a sugardaddy.

Y/N: They don't deserve anyone

Lisa: I confronted them and now they hate me

Rose: That's horrible

Y/N: I'm so sorry. We will meet you at the food court tomorrow/

Lisa:Okay! Thanks

So I started school again so i might not be able to post as much but I will try to -U-